0.2 Rounds Still Have Tanks

Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 563
On certain maps, I'm finding that there are still surprise tanks as opposed to the higher level standard walkers. Can this be addressed please for the current and future challenges?
@Fluxxx @Vane
I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
JoeBob

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,067
    It worked beautifully during last week's challenge! It was a nice refreshing change. The boss map this week was a strange one as there was a chance of 1 or 2 tanks and I don't think it was specific to the .2 round either. I'm sure I had 2 tanks on a .1 round for that map
    ShadowWalker
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 563
    The randomness is irritating and misleading. They just need to offer the experience as advertised, that's all I ask.
    WellyLugaTroublemaker
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,067
    Agreed. It was one of my favourite things from the updates and during the KAZ challenge it was really nice. I guess we will see if it works like they said it would with the army base challenge. I think the out in the open map is the only one that has a chance of a random tank on .2.
    Dbl_Edge_DEP
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 563
    That map I'm sure I've seen one lurking near the gate. I make you right on that. Any knowledge on when the next new map set is coming? Hopefully that follows NML 3.5 rules too!