Happy Christmas and Merry New Year!

FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 581
Hey guys, next week I'm going to be on holiday until after the new year, so I won't be around on the forums during that time. I know I've been less responsive than usually in the last week, and that is mainly because I've been helping the support guys with dealing with the post-update issues, collecting the error cases, examples, videos and whatnot. I'm glad to hear that the vast majority have had their issues fixed with the game loading in and running smoothly :)

Anyways, I hope you like what we have planned for you next week. Otherwise, enjoy your holidays, family time, gifts and a good amount of alcohol ๐Ÿ˜

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!!

PS. Badge unequip has been extended to the 30th of December.
tabernacDanski_46fearofthedarkShadowWalkerJenngTWDaddictionbladgierSCBMATheCrabTHCrossSPC_TORRESzeekdogAndreaTroublemakerCarlyZettexbamfxATLAS-ZGENERALR20BRPandreqJayZDeathwish19ScowleycapibaraavelardezhuskersoxfanJankelmack22GovernatorNezoManselleKyrusJadenJoeBobjimmorrison369MrLuckySg_Deathjimmydawisemirm4sMFJigsawBigBobTeenahGeeTweetyBirdmarroba2000anthony172Raven2318FOEimacharliebababooey

Comments

This discussion has been closed.