Timing badges is BS

reveenreveen Member Posts: 29
So people have figured out a pattern to the badges and I'm way too lazy to follow it....too much effort involved. I think thats BS....not my effort but the laziness of the engineering. Badge crafting should either be completely random or completely scripted, not a pattern you can follow with common components of a+b+c+d then craft with legendary when it comes up. I'm far too lazy to exploit this lazy predictability of the designers.

I'm for complete random or complete recipe
FirekidJayZTWDaddictionDanski_46TeenahGeeAchillesVeuchidATLAS-ZTroublemakerGovernatorRaven2318xbamfxToonyPic

Comments

• ManselleManselle Member Posts: 47
    Go ahead @reveen and make those CC badges 3 in row or flat health and damage badges.. 😁😂 for me that is more BS.. earned legendary materials and turn them into BS..
    JenngSPC_TORRESGovernatorxbamfx
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 935
    We were told many moons ago there was a formula and that the community should work together to find it and share it.
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & 6DR Transition Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

xbamfx
  • dalmerdalmer Member Posts: 83
    edited December 2019
    For a long, long time many ppl were using airplane mode to craft perfect badges.
    What a relief now, that formula was found finally...
  • BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 263
    So, where is the formula? I just love my +364 Damage badges at Max Levels...
  • Marcus6253Marcus6253 Member Posts: 208
    For those like me that have been frustrated for months trying to figure out the formula to craft useful badges thanks to all those who figured it out and shared. I was approaching it as component per position and never saw the cycle pattern. The post provided above worked for me and was trivial to follow. What else am I supposed to do with the hundreds of 1 star fragments and components if not change cycles and craft crappy badges with junk and save the gold and blue for useful badges.

Now if there were just a formula to control position and set type.

Again thanks for showing the formula.
    Raven2318Danski_46GovernatorSg_Death
  • YorkshireSteveYorkshireSteve Member Posts: 144
    Nothing is ever truly random young grasshopper...
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,308
    So grind a month and take a random shit legendary badge vs taking a solid addition? Makes ZERO sense to me. If you want to be lazy and not do the leg work to figure it out or ask about it than yeah continue wasting your investment on bullshit. I reset distance every week and grind for mine, so if I can get better stuff better believe I will Every. single. Time.
  • magicmagic Member Posts: 197

Now if there were just a formula to control position and set type.

@Marcus6253 there is a pattern for slots. They can be from two groups, either odd: 1,3,5, West, North East, South East or: Even: 2, 4, 6, East, North West, South West. Which group is decided by the pattern. You can look at my google sheet here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eRvMvHO7PhVMGSBt1NJzWHJUsknLwHtBBSfVxQ0BP6s/edit#gid=535933920 or come join us on discord: https://discord.gg/PvWYqaQ

Also I will encourage everyone to participate with crafting results so we are able to find out more about probabilities.
    I am collecting badge crafting results. If you want to contribute please note down as much about each crafting as you can in the sequence you craft and send it to me. Recipe, effect and bonus condition is especially interesting.
    Discord server to discuss badge crafting: https://discord.gg/PvWYqaQ
    Danski_46Zette
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 660
    The current knowledge is great. Most veteran players will have crafted hundreds of badges, so we all already have a decent stash of good badges. With this new knowledge, it's worth spending time to try to get those really great badges. And it aint easy still! I am now using the good components when DR/Dmg %/CD %/Health + trait boost is up, and I still get sucky badges. Almost without exception, when I make a defensive badge (Health or DR) I get a trait requirement like Power Strike or Marksman, while on offensive badges I get a trait requirement like Defensive Stance, Dodge or Iron Skin. Starts to feel like a pattern, too :dizzy:
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    Danski_46JenngSteeboonPic
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,044
    Yeah my last damage % badge was +4% if Negan is a teammate 🙄
    Jenngxbamfx
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,135
    I was able to craft a few decent badges after learning the pattern. Wish I had learnt about it a few eons ago and I would have crafted a bazillion decent badges

I am the one and only Zee Black, climbed all the way to Level 75, part of SG Woot, the 3 million star guild

Jenng
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,458
    Danski_46 said:

Yeah my last damage % badge was +4% if Negan is a teammate 🙄

Pray for a Negan 2.0 in the next update :lol:
    Danski_46JenngATLAS-Zxbamfx
  • magicmagic Member Posts: 197
    I think you can avoid heroes as bonus-condition if you use special recipes at those places, but you risk changing your pattern.
    I am collecting badge crafting results. If you want to contribute please note down as much about each crafting as you can in the sequence you craft and send it to me. Recipe, effect and bonus condition is especially interesting.
    Discord server to discuss badge crafting: https://discord.gg/PvWYqaQ
    Danski_46
  • Aklo09Aklo09 Member Posts: 25
    @magic, imo to change cycle you have to do it twice in a row. I've used different recipe to avoid CC badges and it didn't changed the pattern.
    But I did it 4 or 5 times, statistically a small sample, can't say for sure
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 935
    Aklo09 said:

@magic, imo to change cycle you have to do it twice in a row. I've used different recipe to avoid CC badges and it didn't changed the pattern.

But I did it 4 or 5 times, statistically a small sample, can't say for sure

NO you only need one special badge at line #1 or #20 on the chart
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & 6DR Transition Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

Grady
  • Huricane444Huricane444 Member Posts: 186
    > @reveen said:
    > So people have figured out a pattern to the badges and I'm way too lazy to follow it....too much effort involved. I think thats BS....not my effort but the laziness of the engineering. Badge crafting should either be completely random or completely scripted, not a pattern you can follow with common components of a+b+c+d then craft with legendary when it comes up. I'm far too lazy to exploit this lazy predictability of the designers.
    >
    > I'm for complete random or complete recipe

Theres one song she's name is *simply shit man* it's about u, but i think u hear this lots of time in real life
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,092
    > @WellyLuga said:
    > (Quote)
    > Pray for a Negan 2.0 in the next update :lol:

Negan 2.0 with Iron Charge ;-)

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    WellyLuga