In Depth Break Downs

I just recently upgraded my scavenger building to level 2 after some time deliberating. The reason for this being: There was nowhere in game which explained to me what I was receiving from the upgrade. I passed up on a workshop upgrade as I figured I'd prefer the chance of getting better comps and can do without the workshop for now. Now I know the Scav level removes the chance of receiving level 1 comps and frags in component crates / bundles.

What I would like to see in the game is a compendium of information which explains exactly what you get with each building upgrade. Something which also tells us what weapons do down to details such as "this weapon can hit up to 20 enemies when fully upgraded", imagine paying for a Dixieland BBQ and not knowing that you strike about 5 enemies less in a blast than a golden ConAR etc. Even, "This weapon is suited strategies dependant on stun walls" etc.
You put limited info in the tool tips but for players who are keen for info on how things work these would be a great help. Currently we have to guesstimate or ask other players all the time. Would be vetter if we could know without having to ask the playerbase. Sort of like an interactive weapon preview or something could help.

And to keep beating the dead horse... allow us to see our survivors health during play down to the exact 1hp. We can see enemy health, let us see our own!

Bless.
I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
SCBMAimnfictionFirekidTeamDead

Comments

• Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 564
    @Fluxxx or @Vane please advise if any of this is doable.
    I would say players should know what they paying for before they pay.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep