After mission crates suck since two weeks

I don´t know if its just me aside my bad luck, but since two weeks I´m getting swarmed by a annoying outcome of 1 and 2 star equipment.

What I´m missing since two weeks are components. There were maybe 10-15 pieces in the last two weeks.

Wouldn´t be such annoying if there´d be an autoscrap option for all that crappy stuff, since I have to trash them to avoid an overflow of my weapon chamber every two rounds.

But anyway, some more components instead would be great, even if they were low level stuff for experiments.
Deathwish19

Comments

• JohnbertJohnbert Member Posts: 182
    Since two weeks?! They always sucked lol. Except during crackpot event. Because there're 9 crates usually a few of them are decent.
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,151
    @Superhero you do know that autoscrap won’t get rid of legendary and epic gear, so I let it get over 300 and it will autoscrap those 1 and 2 star crap gear for you.
    RouvinatorWahooDawg
  • SuperheroSuperhero Member Posts: 71
    Firekid said:

@Superhero you do know that autoscrap won’t get rid of legendary and epic gear, so I let it get over 300 and it will autoscrap those 1 and 2 star crap gear for you.

I thought that is only valid for levelled gear.

But anyway, I need three pieces of armor and weapons for each class for easy swopping when I play the distance. If they´d be autoscrapped my rooster is very limited.
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,334
    Mine sucks all the time since forever.

It's only Training Gear, Bulletproof, Silencer, Lethal or the useless Sniper Harness + Wrestler combo.

The drop ratios for those traits far excel the others.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    psychwolfJohnbertDanski_46
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,151
    @Superhero no you are safe, it only scraps rare and below.
    Superhero
  • SuperheroSuperhero Member Posts: 71
    Firekid said:

@Superhero no you are safe, it only scraps rare and below.

This would mean, if unlevelled blue and gold gear ist safe too, I just have to get me some low level stuff in blue and gold from the episode missions and would be fine to keep some swopping material for the distance?
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,798
    3-Star and lower gear gets auto-scrapped if it is not equipped to a Survivor and your inventory has more than 300 pieces. Epic and Legendary gear is never auto-scrapped.
    Superhero