Festive Lucille Discussion

2»

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,193
    > @DanielBez said:
    > Hello! I have a little doubt.
    > When I read "stunning all targets" it means guaranteed stun or not? I am not a English speaker, but when I read this description it means to me a guaranteed stun in the regular attacks. Am I wrong? I already made a ticket to the support and they said to me to read it carefully...

You are indeed wrong sir
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    DanielBez
  • DanielBezDanielBez Member Posts: 114
    edited January 13
    > @ATLAS-Z said:
    > > @DanielBez said:
    > > Hello! I have a little doubt.
    > > When I read "stunning all targets" it means guaranteed stun or not? I am not a English speaker, but when I read this description it means to me a guaranteed stun in the regular attacks. Am I wrong? I already made a ticket to the support and they said to me to read it carefully...
    >
    > You are indeed wrong sir

Are you sure? Really sure?
    > @Firekid said:
    > It stuns all targets.... except if it’s a bodyshot, or if it’s a fatty or a spiker.
    >
    > So basically the description is wrong and feel that support telling you to read it carefully is a bit rude.
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,978
    The description is long enough as it is but I do feel it should have a line to say 'stuns all targets (as body shot mechanics/stun resist permit)' or something to that effect.
    > @ATLAS-Z said:
    > I kinda feel like this...
    >
    > If you got yourself a brand new RPG off Amazon prime, opened it up, and read the instructions...
    >
    > It probably would read something like, "squeeze trigger and rocket propels forward, killing all targets"
    >
    > Should the instructions include things like "... Unless the targets are immune to damage" or "...unless targets manage to get cover" or "... unless the target is Chuck Norris"
    >
    > Probably not necessary text right?
    >
    > One could assume, probably, that when firing at Chuck Norris the weapon might not work as intended?
    >
    > Should the guy, after firing at Chuck Norris, failing to kill him obviously, because it's Chuck, should he then contact RPG support and request a refund?
    >
    > Maybe :wink:

LOL
    I felt a bit disappointed with this weapon. I finished its upgrades last Saturday and start using it at level 34 on the challenge. First attack, no stun...
    For me, again, just change the description and it's done. I don't need a refund @ATLAS-Z , just not want to be fooled...
  • NovellNovell Member Posts: 38
    edited January 13
    deleted! sorry.
    edited January 13

But again, this is not new verbiage. Every single Bruiser weapon says the same thing. It's not new they're just sticking with the same verbiage that they used on all the other bruiser weapons.

I get where the confusion is coming from but it's mostly just from people not understanding how the game works and then suddenly having a new toy.
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    ToonyDanielBezPaste
    edited January 13
    You disagree @Toony ?

Need some clarification ?

See that pic above?

It says "damage and stun every enemy adjacent to the target".

But if one of them enemies is immune to stun, guess what's not... gonna ...happen?
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 324
    Few things. Every charged attack is guaranteed stun for bruiser even if walker is level 5000. 2nd of all I actually like the new Lucille. For reverse escape let's say I got a bruiser in struggled that was using staff. My lucille was charged and I was able to stun that walker and then move all survivors into finish. With a regular bruiser weapon this would not be possible unless it had tactical.
    WellyLugaRealClareBSg_Death
    edited January 13
    Editing
    #1) > @rogueDS said:
    I actually like the new Lucille. For reverse escape let's say I got a bruiser in struggled that was using staff. My lucille was charged and I was able to stun that walker and then move all survivors into finish. With a regular bruiser weapon this would not be possible unless it had tactical.

FL is even better than tactical alone because of what you describe. Tactical only works if you don't move, aka the Walker has to be right next to you. Then you can attack and move. Charged Festival Lucille you can move, attack, move again. Very useful.

#2 > @rogueDS said:
    Every charged attack is guaranteed stun for bruiser even if walker is level 5000.

Sadly not a true statement. If it's a fatty or spiked, etc, you can charge attack all day and it will never stun. If we're complaining about language we gotta be consistent. :wink:
    rogueDSDanielBezGrady
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 324
    Well I considered that known knowledge. I get you though. That I knew. They cant include all that in a weapon description. I'm on NGs side with this. The way they respond though to people at times I am not a fan of. FL was also great for the kill them all one where you know no one can spawn behind you. More pros then cons I say. One of the best free weapons we have gotten. I consider it free because can easily get 400 gold by just playing game.
    Sg_DeathPaste
    > @rogueDS said:
    FL was also great for the kill them all one where you know no one can spawn behind you. More pros then cons I say. One of the best free weapons we have gotten. I consider it free because can easily get 400 gold by just playing game.

Yeah it's pretty great. I still use my staves most of the time, but FL is a nice option.
    edited January 13
    rogueDS said:

Well I considered that known knowledge. I get you though. That I knew. They cant include all that in a weapon description. I'm on NGs side with this. The way they respond though to people at times I am not a fan of.

They are way nicer than I'd be dude. After the first 100 idiotic questions I'd just start sending people this gif as an answer.

ShadowWalkerGradySg_Death
    > @ATLAS-Z said:
    > (Quote)
    > They are way nicer than I'd be dude. After the first 100 idiotic questions I'd just start sending people this gif as an answer.
    >
    >
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > (Image)

I always respected you as a player. But this day on, not anymore.
    I just made a simple question, shared a doubt and you kinda of desrespected me. More than once. For me the description is wrong and have to be changed. The main reason is because FL has a special functionality. So, get down on your throne and try to be more respectful with others.
    Oh, and thank you very much for all your information.
    > @DanielBez said:

> I always respected you as a player. But this day on, not anymore.
    > I just made a simple question, shared a doubt and you kinda of desrespected me. More than once. For me the description is wrong and have to be changed. The main reason is because FL has a special functionality. So, get down on your throne and try to be more respectful with others.
    > Oh, and thank you very much for all your information.

That comment wasn't directed at you personally in regard to your post here.

Next games support gets an endless stream of questions often times the same ones over and over again. I was merely referring to the great deal of patience it would require to work for them in answering these over and over again. Patience that I for one wouldn't have.

In this instance although I wasn't referring to specifically we can use it as an example if you like. If you look at your original Post in this thread, then scroll up a few posts to @tpab7 original post you will see that he asked exactly the same questions you did more or less. And you'll also see an entire conversation of answers regarding his post.

again I did not mean to disrespect you personally and I'm sorry you took it that way.

Cheers and happy gaming sir!
    I've been thinking about what the proper course of action would be regarding this.

I don't think changing the text in gear like festival Lucille for example is the answer.

I think they need to try harder to explain the body shot mechanics within the game. I'm thinking a good place for this would probably be in the info button where the rarity stars are on the character cards.

Right here for example @Fluxxx there's lots of room below this text for a brief explanation of body shot mechanics. Don't you think?
    rogueDS
  • ninewalkersninewalkers Member Posts: 79
    I use it with a survivor....very powerful and with this version with full traits is fun. Things slow down after the levels get too high. But with this addition...I go to higher levels.