WRESTLER TRAIT 3.0

ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,193

A long time ago, Wrestler went from best armor trait in the game before the Nerf to nearly the worst.

There should be a base 10% chance each round that any survivor in the game can break free from a struggle.

Wrestler armor could increase this 
by 20-40-60%

Alternatively survivors with wrestler could be allowed to retain one of their action points usable for anything except movement.

There's so much room for improvement there.
Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
EMAIL US --> [email protected]
fearofthedarkBurmeliinisWellyLugaTCBRITODanski_46capibaraAchillesVs7eyeW8NovellDakamin

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,193
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
  • SpikedSpiked Member Posts: 77
    Agree!
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 361
    > @ATLAS-Z said:
    > There should be a base 10% chance each round that any survivor in the game can break free from a struggle.
    >
    > Wrestler armor could increase this 
    > by 20-40-60%

I am not sure how I feel about the 10% base chance. Blocking walkers by going into struggle is a pretty important strategy sometimes. Maybe just add that 10% (or more) directly to Wrestler so that it's something like 30-50-75%?
    Oh I'd like to add, have the struggle ending just before your turn.

Nothing worse than a guy getting free and then attacked/dead before he can move.
    ShadowWalkers7eyeW8
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,977
    Love this! So often you unfortunately go into a struggle with a tank and it's almost always game over. Wrestler could also give a similar chance to avoid insta-death from a spiked too maybe.
    ATLAS-Z
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,078
    This would certainly make having that trait on classes other than scout and shooter more desirable! It would have to be at the same point as when punish activates to avoid the issues above where you’d free yourself just to get munched again.
    ATLAS-Z
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 883
    Would be awesome to break out of a one turn struggle with a burning walker.
    ATLAS-Z
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,984
    Uh... that rodent doesn't need a wrestler armor but give me a better one and i will be ready to fight

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    AchillesVpsychwolfShadowWalker
    edited January 15
    Honestly I'd like to see hazard suit gain you +1 round in struggle with burning walkers.
    magicgrzechExppsychwolf
  • Gman74Gman74 Member Posts: 67
    Yup. Wrestler sucks. But not nearly bad as xp booster ruining your near perfect trait armor.