Getting level 26 gear

I was pumped when I saw this armor. Then a wave of disappointment when I saw it was level 26. Why keep giving players 26 gear when their workshop and training grounds are upgraded? This is seriously annoying. I'm not spending or buying reinforcement tokens for something that should be at level 27. Come on NG.
ToniStoraroRealClareB

Comments

• psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,392
    Not to mention the "deluxe challenge crate" rewards. I got level 26 gear at 2050 stars and again at the next increment. This should be adjusted.
    Danski_46
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 902
    I got mine from a gold tg crate too but at the right level, had plenty of 26 gear too though, shouldn't be happening.

Johnbert
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,620
    @psychwolf once you get max player level and you shouldn't be seeing level 26 gear until then there's always a chance. One of the major benefits of getting to max player level.

Level of gear from gold, epic, legendary (not class specific ones) crates are linked to player level not workshop or training ground.

Class specific gear is linked to highest survivor level for the specific class.

Distance gear is linked to the highest survivor level.
  • euchideuchid Member Posts: 197
    @psychwolf
    You need to be at max Level to guarantee to receive max Level Gear.
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 661
    I have everything at max level and still getting the occasional lvl 26 gear
    14 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    New entry level Boot Camp Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

Danski_46
    @Billbam are you getting them from after mission crates from scavenge or challenge? Those depend on the mission level.

In challenge, if you are playing any mission below difficulty level 27 then it's possible, after level 27 it shouldn't happen.

I did it over the weekend I did scavenger missions (normal) and challenge dont really remember...most gear is auto scrap when I have an xp booster running.
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats

Challenge mission and all my assaults are 27

@Billbam you are not max player level yet, those are from star rewards not challenge mission. Challenge mission refers to after mission crates (unlock 3).

Until you reach max player level that will happen.

Again one of the major benefits of being maxed out.
    ATLAS-Z
  • NovellNovell Member Posts: 42
    edited January 15
    Same shit last week by challenge crates. I also get Level 26 crap. This should be fixed!!! No one needs this kind of equipment! :(
    Have the scrap a nice armor :'( , because i don't want to invest reinforce tokens.
  • Aklo09Aklo09 Member Posts: 25
    > @zbot said:
    > @Billbam you are not max player level yet, those are from star rewards not challenge mission. Challenge mission refers to after mission crates (unlock 3).
    >
    > Until you reach max player level that will happen.
    >
    > Again one of the major benefits of being maxed out.

If you would always give level 27 gear it will be a stronger benefit to upgrade your toons...
  • 3vilrine3vilrine Member Posts: 30
    so you wanna tell me that i also get lvl 26 gear because i'm not 'maxed out' ? Im 73 with 27 survivor, but because you need lvl 74 which makes no difference (it is one building) poeple receive level 26 gear ? OMEGALUL

psychwolf
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,333
    edited January 15
    Yes you have to be level 74 to get only level 27 gear from rando crates

@Billbam

In your screenshot you're level 73 buddy
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    Yip understand now...to be honest we have been maxed out so long I forgot about the player level

• AchillesVAchillesV Member Posts: 196
    Rule of thumb:

When you get something you can see in advance will be a specific class, then it will be the level of your highest level survivor in that class to be able to use it.

When you get something that has a chance to be any class, it will be based on your player level.

Simple.
    ATLAS-Z
    Billbam said:

Yip understand now...to be honest we have been maxed out so long I forgot about the player level

This... Pepperidge Farm remembers...
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,151
    If you think about it logically though, if they set it so you would only receive level 27 gear when you are player level 63 then those new players who get to level 63 and upgrade their survivors to 26 wouldn’t be able to find any gear for their level. Yeah it’s sucks getting lower level gear but if you aren’t maxed out why should you be guaranteed max weapons? Also I’ve used reinforcement tokens to upgrade some level 26 stuff to 27. So not sure why you are refusing to do so?
  • fearofthedarkfearofthedark Member Posts: 36
    I'd like this to be lvl 27 also. But I'm just glad that I finally got bruiser armor with these 3 traits. I've been searching so long that using tokens isn't that bad for me
    Danski_46
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,333
    > @Firekid said:
    > If you think about it logically though, if they set it so you would only receive level 27 gear when you are player level 63 then those new players who get to level 63 and upgrade their survivors to 26 wouldn’t be able to find any gear for their level. Yeah it’s sucks getting lower level gear but if you aren’t maxed out why should you be guaranteed max weapons? Also I’ve used reinforcement tokens to upgrade some level 26 stuff to 27. So not sure why you are refusing to do so?

Dude, my junior account is level 66 and already pretty much gets all 26-27.

His top peeps are level 23.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,151
    But that’s because you punching above your weight in the challenge, the gear you get from deluxe challenge crates, gold tickets in trade shop etc will be lower level.
  • DaiikoDaiiko Member Posts: 18
    Vous avez oubliez de mettre à jour quelques détails effectivement... c'est pas normale ça! C'est pour qu'on achète des jeton pour monter les vestes c'est ça ? He ben vous avez pas finit de nous voler!
  • euchideuchid Member Posts: 197

If you are not that level you will not always get level 27 gear.
  • DaiikoDaiiko Member Posts: 18
    L'atelier est au max. Les persos sont au max. Je ne vois pas pourquoi baisser le niveau des équipements.