JayZ's NML strategy compendium

Comments

• FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,401
    I couldn’t see a section explaining luck, how it works and what leader traits it works with? Did I miss it, if not then I think it would be good to add it.
  • marroba2000marroba2000 Member Posts: 110
    Hi Jayz. How about some tips for Guild Wars?
    It’s the “must be” of this season.
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,490
    Thanks for the suggestion @Firekid! I will add that to my eventual trait interactions section :)

@marroba2000 I have some thoughts from the previous iteration of Guild Wars, but honestly, I think the format will be so different this time around, that I don't want to post that advice and mislead people. I will update my post after a few runs of the Beta.
    Sg_DeathFirekidmarroba2000
  • KriegKrieg Member Posts: 264
    Amazing work @JayZ
    Elder LegionOfDoom
    JayZ
  • KriegKrieg Member Posts: 264
    Hi @JayZ

I have two questions.

1) I get how to change form the 1DR badge crafting cycle to the 6DR cycle. If I want to switch back to 1DR, is the process exactly the same and at the same points? I notice that on the DR6 chart lines lines 17 & 36 are highlighted. Does that mean anything?

2) On the badge placement diagram showing even/odd & East, South East, West (etc.) there are numbers on the badges (36, 49, 43, 44, 41, 59). What do those mean?

Again, a huge thanks! As a direct result of your post I no longer have any toons equiped with one or two star badges :smiley:
    Elder LegionOfDoom
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,899
    @Krieg you just join the discord server man

All your questions will be answered, along with several wisdoms you didn't know you asked.

At the top corner of the badges section you can locate "pinned posts" and can always ask questions.

https://discord.gg/J2ufZHa

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
  • DQRaidersDQRaiders Member Posts: 18
    Any chance you can put together a list of unicorn gear for each class?
    ToniStoraro
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 861

Hi Jayz. How about some tips for Guild Wars?

It’s the “must be” of this season.

Probably need to actually play it before strategies are developed
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & 6DR Transition Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

Grady
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,899
    Great badging strategies here folks

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    Spanish version, taken from @magic and translated by me, yesterday, A new column (%/ flat value) was made.

SPC_TORRES
  • freud73freud73 Member Posts: 2
    Hello Jay and thx for all...
    Just one question: to switch from the 1st serie to the 2nd one I have to "cook" badge #1 or #20 with the new recipe, OR badge #2 or #21?
    > @freud73 said:
    > Hello Jay and thx for all...
    > Just one question: to switch from the 1st serie to the 2nd one I have to "cook" badge #1 or #20 with the new recipe, OR badge #2 or #21?

1 or 20
  • freud73freud73 Member Posts: 2
    Thank's a lot pal!!
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 426
    I can definitely confirm the badge cycle is real. Thanks so much to all the people who must have logged every result to build that chart.
    MaD VapoRSuperheroNezoscooners
  • imnfictionimnfiction Member Posts: 206
    edited February 10
    Which warrior builds are viable after RSL 40 - balanced or glass cannon?
    My F2P challenge videos are here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAl_96Zig2NXqvGM_2Mf5Aw
    imnfiction#8607 on Discord.
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,490
    Glass cannon. Give Michonne and Jesus the same traits as Scout Rick.
    imnfictionDanski_46Nezo
  • scoonersscooners Member Posts: 63
    Just a quick comment to all that contributed to this "tome" especially @JayZ. I spent about an hour this AM following the badge crafting portion and was able to predict every single badge result!!!!! Very Awesome - thanks much - I'm a better player today because of this.
    RealClareBWellyLugaNezoglenlives
  • ninewalkersninewalkers Member Posts: 80
    Thanks for your tips. I beat the distance this week with my best bruisers and Dwight ( no re-rolls ). I armed him with the festive shotgun. These are level 27 survivors. The bruisers are one and two star...with previous re-rolls along with balanced badging.
    Danski_46tabernacJayZ
  • AchillesVAchillesV Member Posts: 199
    Does anyone have a link to a post or update notes where each hero's extra health and damage percentage is presented? Like e.g. Carl and Michonne do some % more damage that is not documented in his description nor traits, and all heroes have some % extra health compared to normal survivors but not equally.
  • GradyGrady Member Posts: 133
    You mean this one? Hasn't been updated in a long time though. Got it from an old forum post.

• AchillesVAchillesV Member Posts: 199
    That looks promising @Grady do you have the link to that post with explanation of the table? I've tried searching for it.
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 572
    Here is the updated table with all new heroes.

Ingame username: Jubjab
    Gradytjhookr
    edited February 19
    These numbers do not count hero's leader trait, right? I'm a bit confused with how Rufus works.
    My F2P challenge videos are here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAl_96Zig2NXqvGM_2Mf5Aw
    The numbers affect the hero's base health and damage. It has nothing to do with the leader trait. When it comes to Rufus, his negative base health is compensated by his health boost LT.
    imnfiction
  • NovellNovell Member Posts: 83
    Does it means e.g Aaron has +10% damage and +10 health compared to a normal shooter survivor as the same level? Without badges, equipment and other leader traits?
    edited February 19
    @Burmeliinis thanks! And does the previously posted table mean that after 3 pink stars Rufus loses his negative health multiplier (when compared to 3 pink stars non hero)?
    edited February 19
    Novell said:

Does it means e.g Aaron has +10% damage and +10 health compared to a normal shooter survivor as the same level? Without badges, equipment and other leader traits?

No. The modifier affects only the hero's base damage and health, at the common level. So 10% means about 2 % at total damage.

So Aaron at lvl 27 has 2043 in base damage, so 10% of that is 204. If he is legendary (no pink stars), his damage is increased by 1.4 so 2043 * 1,4 = 2861. Add a winter bow at 4600 in damage and 16% marksman and you end up at 8503 in damage. Of that, 204 was the 10% hero boost, so 204 / 8503 = 2.4%.
    @JayZ after the latest update I find Tara much more useful than before. The ability to achieve 3 stars even when beaten to bruised status is very nice. This doesn’t make her top, but I’ve prioritized her rerolls higher than in my previous plans.
    PasteDeathwish19
  • NovellNovell Member Posts: 83
    edited February 20