Guild Switches

capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,984
I'm not sure about the guild switches thing and GW.
What will be when ...
1. A player decide to quit and leave the guild ..either at the end or during the challenge
2. When i will recruit a new player to fill the empty spot
3. When a player from my main guild will move into my secondary guild and one player will be promoted to the main guild

...those points while the Guild War started and they all already applied into battles in the guilds

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
TCBRITO

Comments

• rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 324
    I am wondering to this will be tricky. I do get this is a beta but. We have had no new info the the forum. Cant we make a new announcement with gw beta notes. I come from a guild of 5 guilds going from 2800 stars to 400 stars. So many questions.
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 437
    Even weirder: GW lasts 8 days; the Challenge and member-exchange cycle is 7 days (really 6, because it takes most of a day to get folks out and in, in my experience, for an international guild).

My first idea: If your sub-guilds exchange members by promoting the top star earners and relegating the bottom star earners, then those folks have to do their 2 Battles in the first 4-5 days of the War.
    rogueDSTCBRITO
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,984
    Artminius said:

Even weirder: GW lasts 8 days; the Challenge and member-exchange cycle is 7 days (really 6, because it takes most of a day to get folks out and in, in my experience, for an international guild).

My first idea: If your sub-guilds exchange members by promoting the top star earners and relegating the bottom star earners, then those folks have to do their 2 Battles in the first 4-5 days of the War.

I see.. but i don't care if players are going to play 1 or 2 games.. it's not “boost rewards for me”... i think that it's only a game and everyone has to invest the time they can... i only wanted to understand the impact when a player leaves suddenly...or when i'm recruiting a new one... who has already played his matches or maybe not
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 437
    Gotcha.