The new version is bullshit!

Why? Because it is designed for guilds with 20 members. What about smaller guilds, with 10 members like ours? It is a better position for the privileged guilds in terms of rewards. However, this shouldn't be the spirit of the game. In addition, our crew would like to play on more than 2 days. We are " THE MOTÖRHEADS" ... and we play Rock ' n ' Roll ...
marie1980ShawtStuff

Comments

• avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,305
    edited January 2020
    Your guild is half a guild. You may need to combine with another. But I’m in a 20 player guild and only allowed to play twice too so don’t see what your saying.
    TCBRITO
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 497
    10-member guilds can play. They just do not get as many Battles done and, as such, do not earn as many VPs and, as such, do not unlock higher Tiers of Guild Shop rewards. 20-member guilds can and will have similar issues, if not as bad.

RE 2 Battles per person per War: Maybe go make a suggestion as to how to fix it? Heck, I'll beat you to it....
    TCBRITOGothgul
  • titustitus Member Posts: 92
    Privileged guilds! lol The solution is simple. Go in the guilds recruitment section and join a guild that is heavy into guild wars. Plenty of guilds are looking for members to recruit!
    ATLAS-ZDeathwish19TCBRITObladgier
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,878
    That is correct if you're serious about Guild Wars you'll want to be in a Guild full of 19 other players that are also serious about Guild Wars.

If you have a more casual interest in Guild Wars it doesn't matter what Guild you're in as long as you have at least four other guys

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

titusTCBRITObladgierArtminius
  • Emma79Emma79 Member Posts: 29
    J avais ma guilde pleine et à force d attendre cette guerre j ai perdu pleins de joueurs......je trouve dommage la nouvelle version car on ne peux pas s engager comme on veut.....ça va être compliqué de gérer cette version et il va falloir que de nouveaux joueurs arrivent et des sérieux.......chez les fêtards j ai de la place.....
    I'll y a plusieurs guilds francophones qui regarded pour des joueurs. Si votre guild manque des personnes cest put etre le temps de vous joindre avec un autre groupe? La nouvelle version de guild wars ne change pas votre probleme.
  • LemmyKilllmisterLemmyKilllmister Member Posts: 4
    @ titus ... and here the suggestion to let your guild down for your own benefit is absolutely uncool. Guys like you are supposed to piss off ...
    I guess that means I can't join? lol
    ATLAS-Z
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,868
    @LemmyKilllmister get more rock and rolling mutherfuckers for your guild then, sounds like you’ve got a good group there and sure you can find another 10 to play with you!
    ShadowWalkertitusArtminiusATLAS-Z
    Play less Rick and Roll and more guild wars. :blush:
    It's math, brother. Grow stronger. Or accept fewer portions.
    My16paws1
    Or go help me improve my ideas in my thread about helping smaller guilds.
    Or post your own ideas.
    Raging on the developers ain't very cool.
    Danski_46TeamDeadDeathwish19