Guild matching.

How is guild matching worked out? We're WATCH TOWER CR, reach 30k stars in the challenge, not on the global leaderboard. Our opponents today are DTP, one of the best in the world.

Comments

• magicmagic Member Posts: 197
    I think they are matching based on survivor and hero level. Then the guilds with only level 27 survivors and heroes will be a pretty big pool.

In the future maybe they could match based on last score in GW?
    I am collecting badge crafting results. If you want to contribute please note down as much about each crafting as you can in the sequence you craft and send it to me. Recipe, effect and bonus condition is especially interesting.
    Discord server to discuss badge crafting: https://discord.gg/PvWYqaQ
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,096
    We have a level 67 player and 72/73, should be done on challenge star average surely.
    RiotZappa
  • tustus Member Posts: 231
    That's an interesting reply. Challange star average may certainly be more fair.
    RiotZappa
  • magicmagic Member Posts: 197
    No, because if you just don't care about the challenge you can get very weak matching in challenges. I think last score in GW is the best. But maybe a combination of several parameters?
    I am collecting badge crafting results. If you want to contribute please note down as much about each crafting as you can in the sequence you craft and send it to me. Recipe, effect and bonus condition is especially interesting.
    Discord server to discuss badge crafting: https://discord.gg/PvWYqaQ
  • Gman74Gman74 Member Posts: 72
    @Fluxxx matchmaking here was terrible. One of the top ranked with one of the worst. Wasn’t even a competition. Just a blowout
    Danski_46psychwolfSCBMAtallinie
  • RiotZappaRiotZappa Member Posts: 97
    We get 20/22k stars a week......And we just played Austrian Army who came 5th globally last week. Total bollocks.
    Danski_46ToniStoraropsychwolfSCBMARaven2318MFJigsaw
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,970
    Wow! 771 that’s a huge score!
    As far as I understand it, the match making is pretty much random at the moment as the AI has no guild war data of this format to go on. As the battles continue the matchmaking will get better. Challenge is a very different beast to guild wars so am guessing that’s why they haven’t used challenge stars to match guilds.
    psychwolfNezoSCBMA
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 1,004
    I think 1062 is the max you could possibly get. That would require you to play only missions level 41 and upwards, and leave all pvp maps for some others.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
  • Gman74Gman74 Member Posts: 72
    AI or not. Bronze 1 vs silver 3. Doesn’t take a lot of computing to figure that out.
    SCBMARiotZappaSpeedy
  • NezoNezo Member Posts: 41
    > @Gman74 said:
    > AI or not. Bronze 1 vs silver 3. Doesn’t take a lot of computing to figure that out.

Silver 3 is obviously a visual bug - that tier starts at 100k and no guild is even to 20k on the leaderboards nearing the end of day 3 of the war.