First sugestion for the new guild wars

2»

Comments

• ClydezdaleClydezdale Member Posts: 5
    As a Guild leader, I would like to have the ability to actual place/assign members to the days instead of relying on them to sign up.

Remove the following:
    1. The 2 days per member (I play every single day)
    2. The limited number of attacks
    3. The number of signed up members needed down to 3 instead of 5.

Also, it’ll help to see what level of training members have, so I can coordinate the teams accordingly.
    rogueDS
  • ClydezdaleClydezdale Member Posts: 5
    Also on the 2 days to participate, I had a member sign up today but was unable to participate bcus of no other sign ups. She ended up losing 1 day & now is down to 1.
    I’m obviously not a fan of the limited 2 days per member.
  • Rick11Rick11 Member Posts: 1
    The leader must choise the guilds fighters for every days battle. GOOD BATTLE PLANS WITH GOOD FIGHTERS
  • KasimirKasimir Member Posts: 130
    There should be a direct link from all GW menues directly to the camp... to change weapons or for other reasons
    Also should all the team members win the same reward... after all its a team not a single player game. some players do important work cleaning the lower missions while the best players getting the big deal and all the honor!!! And if there are only 2 wars to play also the inaktive players (as long as they Signes in for GW) should get some benefits, maybe 50%
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,061
    @Kasimir I’m not sure I understand your issues. It’s 3 button presses to get back to the camp screen from the battle map, not sure why you need a shorter amount than that.
    All battle participants do get the same rewards, if you complete all 2 of your attacks you get 200 RP. Then the whole guild get an extra 20 RP per sector completed.
  • GrendelGrendel Member Posts: 172
    @Kasimir
    You can access the survivor screens and switch equipment from the team selection screen in any GW map. Click the 'i' button on a team member to access their details.
  • ScottieScottie Member Posts: 95
    In our guild we have several members from different Country's, so maybe having their Country's nationality next to their name would help in deciding which language we had to use when trying to organize the GW's.
  • RedEnsignRedEnsign Member Posts: 5
    In the old Guild wars you could play three times per day, six plays total on the two days.
    On the new Guild wars you can only play twice in 8 days.
    I like playing in The Guild wars and I want to play more not less.
    romeo
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,139
    I do think the x2 reward points for victory is a bit too high.

Saying that from a guild that won most battles.

I think 1.5 times is fair. The toughest guilds are still gonna clear way more rewards but at least the others won't be left in the dirt.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    Nezo
  • TCBRITOTCBRITO Member Posts: 308
    edited February 1
    @ATLAS-Z I think the x2 reward points for victory are good value.

I think 1.5 times would be good for the defeated team. So the two Guilds earn rewards ;)
    Top 5 Global Guild - Now Recruiting
    Please send a email to either join or to discuss a merger to:
    [email protected]
    You can also apply through our Discord server. https://discord.gg/9QzFAVF
    ATLAS-ZToniStoraroWellyLugaromeo
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,963
    TCBRITO said:

@ATLAS-Z I think the x2 reward points for victory are good value.

I think 1.5 times would be good for the defeated team. So the two Guilds earn rewards ;)

Agreed. I suggested something similar in another thread. I'm not normally one to advocate participation medals but being on the losing team is crippling.
    TCBRITO
    If I remember correctly when it was tiered the higher the tier the higher the reward boost. Think it started at 1.25 or something and increased up to x2. May just be set at the max for beta testing? However I would also like a participation medal so boost to the losers would be good too.
    edited February 6
    Have a special question, maybe somebody know what i mean:
    Our guilds best player makes some 2,300 average. The 2nd best makes 1.300, the weakest 500.
    How is NG making the playing levels for GW..?. will the far best player get an own map which is much more difficult, just for him? Or will he raise the average for the whole group (that would mean that several players may have serious problems to play at all? Or will the best player only get more difficult enemies, with better weapons or armors?
    Does anybody has the same situation?
    To be more precisely... the best player istnt at the guild yet, he will come after this GW and want to avoid to destroy for the whole guild...
    Maybe @Fluxxx can explain this procedure to me :)
    Thx
    edited February 6
    @Kasimir each sector’s walker levels are based on the individuals highest survivor. So if you have 27’s then 1a will have 27’s. If you have level 20’s then 1a will have level 20’s.
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,963
    Firekid said:

If I remember correctly when it was tiered the higher the tier the higher the reward boost. Think it started at 1.25 or something and increased up to x2. May just be set at the max for beta testing? However I would also like a participation medal so boost to the losers would be good too.

I think that was just for victory points though. So once a team got into the upper tiers and continued to win it was tough to catch them as their multiplier was so big they raced ahead. I think for reward points it stayed the same at 2x which it is now.
    @Firekid thanks for the information, that makes sense.👍👍👍
    @Firekid so.. because the member getting 1300 or 1400 already is lvl 27 it makes no difference and the new member doesnt make it more difficult for the others, thx a lot again
    Yeah that’s correct @Kasimir

@WellyLuga it was so long ago I honestly can’t remember!
    @Governator ..thats why i am going to found a new guild only for GW positive members. I had a guild before, then left for a while to a top guild. Everybody is playing GW there. Now i wantet to enter my old guild. There are 12 GW players, the rest doesnt play. But its also unfair to kick them out... We 12 or 13 will found a new guild and only active GW players can join. Maybe after a while we will be 20 again😄