Damage badges

Has the damage amount on damage badges been increased since the introduction of them compared to the latest update?

For example, when badges first come out I can craft a +350 ~ +450 damage badge. After one or two updates, is this figure still the same if I happen to craft a new damage badge now?

350~450 may seem a lot in the past but compared to now, it’s like peanuts since our survivors are level 24.
romeo

Answers

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,977
    I believe there's a min-max per rarity. Sometimes a top end epic badge is basically the same as a low end legendary. I doubt anything has changed and those numbers sound about right.

You're right about level 24 though, a % badge will almost always be better.
  • SheriSheri Member Posts: 20
    I have gotten about 4 gold badges since the beginning. 2 health 1 critical damage and 1 damage. I hope soon that u will put out more large damage badges because they are few and far between everything else. I have more of the other stuff that doesn't raise my players at all. Sin e the beginning there are less health also with lower scores and hard enough to get !
    RiotZappa
  • GradyGrady Member Posts: 69
    New range is 950 to 1100 for Legendary damage badges crafted from a Lv2 Craftsman.

jimmorrison369AchillesV
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 342
    edited January 24
    > @Grady said:
    > New range is 950 to 1100 for Legendary damage badges crafted from a Lv2 Craftsman.
    > (Image)

Those numbers are definitely off on high and low. We don’t actually have a true number since NG has never released one.

For example. I have a damage badge right now at 1196. And a health at 1596. I have several DR badges at 23 and health badges at 24, as well as damage % at 19. I’m sure there’s more off, that was just off the top of my head.

And Those are all base, without bonuses that I have. Can post pics If you really want to see them lol. Where did that list come from?
    Yes, please post pics.
    1. You may have mistaken the values from your character badge screen where the 20% bonus has been applied.
    2. You may have ignored the second line under the chart which says: "For badges without bonus conditions, add 10% to above numbers".
    BurmeliinispsychwolfTWDaddiction
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 342
    edited January 24
    Sorry, still a pleb with not learning how to post straight on screen lol

And cool so number 2, that matches my badges which is why they’re a little higher??

Great post by the way.
    Yes, badges without bonus conditions unconditionally give 10% more. However the ones with conditions give 25% more.

So if you are after the ultimate badge which gives the highest total, then you will have to find badges with useful bonus conditions.
    TWDaddiction