Interview with Fluxx...Soon! What do you want answered?

Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,475
Hello

I realised I have done interview with every single Community Manager of NML (Tzy, Kaz, FearOfABotPlanet, Shteevie(not really a CM)) but not with Fluxx :'( . Before he feels excluded I want to ask him a few questions. I will be gathering questions from multiple communities including English, German, French and Russian (maybe more but I haven't found out where other communities hang out).

Everyone is allowed to ask one question. If you see that someone has already asked your question or you saw a question you would want to know the answer to simply "Like" or "Awesome" it. Questions with more Likes and Awesomes will have a higher chance of being featured. No question is guaranteed to be featured as I do expect quite a few but it gives a better idea of what players are most interested to know about.

You have until Tuesday 21st January to ask.

You can check this if you want:

Oh hi Vane ;)

Panda2406waddellbladgier

Comments

• marroba2000marroba2000 Member Posts: 38
    There is a f2p sponsored as a Content Creator? JayZ, Trufa, etc. are p2p players and his videos aren’t fully useful for f2p players.
    Panda2406waddell
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,174
    edited January 16
    > @marroba2000 said:
    > There is a f2p sponsored as a Content Creator? JayZ, Trufa, etc. are p2p players and his videos aren’t fully useful for f2p players.

No sir, anyone who cares enough about this game don't mind spending a little cheddar.

But maybe you can be the first?

Start your YouTube channel and teach others how to do it.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    Panda2406waddellTRUFAtwdnmlCarl_Tyreese999
  • KriegKrieg Member Posts: 235
    What is the flying speed of an unladen swallow???? :smile:
    Elder LegionOfDoom
    SPC_TORRESInfinite_M0nkeyPanda2406waddell
  • AchillesVAchillesV Member Posts: 177
    Sponsored @JayZ for one Like
    JayZShadowWalkerPanda2406waddell
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,174
    And to likes...

And @Krieg you might need to specify African or European
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    SPC_TORRESPanda2406waddell
  • Infinite_M0nkeyInfinite_M0nkey Member Posts: 64
    (@Fluxxx
    I got your back on this, dude.
    If in doubt, the answer is always ... 42.
    You're welcome.)
    Panda2406waddellSCBMADrhoo
  • marroba2000marroba2000 Member Posts: 38
    > @ATLAS-Z said:
    > But maybe you can be the first?
    >
    > Start your YouTube channel and teach others how to do it.

Bad idea Atlas. I NEED this videos cuz my tactics, skills, etc. are weak. Could be the maker of bloopers, gags, something like this. 😀

> @JayZ said:
    > 1. Christoph (Black Forrest) records videos to the mid-30s with F2P weapons. He mostly posts them on Line.
    Thx. I’ll go to check this channel
    > 2. But you can still learn/apply the strategies.
    I do. You are my Yoda. My team Eugene Morgan Glenn opening gates is your inspiration. And use the Trufa’s videos too. But isn’t enough. Sorry
    > 3. I have no official sponsorship or affiliation with NG. I am not an official Content Creator, and I don’t get any benefits from them.
    I got Trufa (my friend by the way) in my mind when I wrote this. But you must be sponsored without any doubt. Your guide is the unofficial handbook. You have my vote.

So. My question could be, what about learning support for f2p players? and i think this is still a valid point.
    Panda2406waddellDeathwish19
  • suzequeuesuzequeue Member Posts: 153
    Who is your favorite hero and your least favorite and why?
    Panda2406waddellTHCrossRiotZappa
  • GroznicGroznic Member Posts: 65
    > @Krieg said:
    > What is the flying speed of an unladen swallow????

I have no idea, but I'm sure it's slower than the flying speed of an Eagle 😉
    ATLAS-ZPanda2406waddell
  • Mario_RomeroMario_Romero Member Posts: 144
    Krieg said:

What is the flying speed of an unladen swallow???? :smile:

What do you mean? An African or a European swallow?
    Panda2406waddellSPC_TORRESKrieg
  • Panda2406waddellPanda2406waddell Member Posts: 9
    What is a f2p??
    vshield50
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,475
    edited January 17
    > @Panda2406waddell said:
    > What is a f2p??

It’s what people say to somebody who doesn’t spend money on the game aka Free To Play
  • Panda2406waddellPanda2406waddell Member Posts: 9
    Oh thanks
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,079
    What mega events and updates NG has in store for us in 2020

I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY tHrEe with hUnDrEd ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
    vshield50
  • AchillesVAchillesV Member Posts: 177
    edited January 23
    Can we have some synergy between the various different modes of the game, let's say instead of (or in addition to) a challenge Round Pass you get a token that allows an extra action in GW. And every 5 rounds you go in The Distance gets an extra action in GW. Passing a certain point in GW gives guild members the same earned GW bonus in their Distance attempts started within the next week, Each stage passed in GW gains you a healing token that reduces hospital time by a certain amount and can be used to heal wounds gained in other game modes, or put back some health for a survivor in Distance mode, etc.
    imnfictionFirekidDanski_46
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,076
    It’s more than one question but, how long has he been playing NML, what level survivors does he have, what’s his PB and highest RSL.
    Whose his A Team?
    Whose the one hero/villain (past and present) in the show that he would most like to see in the game.
    When is he going to do a guild tour.
    Danski_46suzequeuepsychwolfDeathwish19
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,197
    When it comes to math, I could take it or leave it...

But do you see what I see, where is the extra points coming from?

SPC_TORRES
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,048
    I have a question that does always interest me, how people got to where they are so my question would be, how he come about to work for NG and then become who he is and how long it took.
    EngAamieDanski_46psychwolfFirekidDeathwish19
  • WahooDawgWahooDawg Member Posts: 455
    Where’s my potato gun?
    ShadowWalker
  • TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 157
    @mack22 I believe the individual scores do not receive sector clear VP bonuses. This is simply reflected in the team score. RP sector bonus, on the other hand, go to all team members.

Not entirely certain on the RP part, but it seems like that’s close to correct.

> @mack22 said:
    > When it comes to math, I could take it or leave it...
    > (Image)
    >
    > But do you see what I see, where is the extra points coming from?
    mack22
  • warlock1271warlock1271 Member Posts: 101

SPC_TORRESDeathwish19
  • huskersoxfanhuskersoxfan Member Posts: 224
    My question is...will NG look at not having injuries took in GW battles not cross over into the Challenge mode (the way Distance injuries doesn’t cross over)? Also...is Tara’s trait still being worked on for GW injuries/healing? As always...thanks for a fun game!
    Proud Elder with Badger Hounds
    CarlyrogueDSPaste
  • XEduardXXEduardX Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3
    Please change the old character based on twd season10 &
    No more of the same Hero like scoutGlenn,scoutDaryl, shooterRick,hunterMorgan,hunterMaggie & Make the main cast an Alternative like LonghairCarol with Archer,hunterDaryl &warriorMichonne & also add the new heroes :sm

Beta/Alden for Scout
    Magna for Warrior
    Yumiko/Carol longhair with Archer
    Cyndie for Assault
    Lydia for Bruiser
    Jadis/Judith for Shooter
    Deathwish19
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 308
    Seems like Beta would be possible, since nobody has seen his face and you wouldn't have to pay the actor royalties.
    tjhookrGovernator