Bronze 2 Guild Shop

We have won several games and now we are bronze 2. When we go to the store we only see items of Bronze 1. It happens to the whole clan, is it normal? we have to wait?
GENERALR20BRJoeBob

Comments

• TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 335
    I believe it resets after the “first season”.

Counter currently says 20Days11hours. So I’m sure it updates and resets after that??
    GENERALR20BR
  • MojakuMojaku Member Posts: 126
    thanks @TWDaddiction , maybe @Fluxxx can answer us?
  • SpikedSpiked Member Posts: 74
    edited January 24
    Last GW all the prizes were shown but you needed to be a certain level to buy them. This round effectively there is no level and anyone can buy any item with enough guild points. You won’t be seeing new prizes just because you leveled up.
    NezoArtminius
  • GENERALR20BRGENERALR20BR Member Posts: 17
    what the chance of the flow puts 3 battles and 30 attacks per battle will be that he could arrange for everyone in the guild to play more and have more prizes 2 battles and 20 attacks and very limited ...
  • NovellNovell Member Posts: 36
    With bronze II you can buy the rewards more often. i.e the Rick tokens in bronze I = 3 times, bronze II = 5 times.
    That's the difference!
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,737
    Will anyone be able to buy the Winter Bow? That seems out of reach with only 2 battles to play. :grey_question:
  • RouvinatorRouvinator Member Posts: 107
    > @Governator said:
    > Will anyone be able to buy the Winter Bow? That seems out of reach with only 2 battles to play. :grey_question:

I bought it and have 420 points left
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 323

Will anyone be able to buy the Winter Bow? That seems out of reach with only 2 battles to play. :grey_question:

Your coins are doubled if you win so is easily achievable if you win both your battles.
    edited January 27
    > @Burmeliinis said:
    > (Quote)
    > Your coins are doubled if you win so is easily achievable if you win both your battles.

The Victory Points are doubled. My Guild Reward points were not.

Bug?

EDIT: I just went back into the game and the Reward Points just got doubled. Must have been a system lag or visual bug. I’m on track to get the bow! :smile:
    Burmeliinis
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,971
    Is there not going to be another war in a week? The rewards reset in 17 days so it seemed to me they were doing 2 wars as part of the beta.
    TimboskiPandreq
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 642
    I'd like to hear if there'll be another beta GW too... saving my rewards until I know more.
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 429
    I wouldn't "save rewards": They delete if not spent by the deadline.
    @Fluxxx. Can you confirm there are no more Wars planned? I assume so, but I want to make sure. Lots of my guildies are also wondering. Thanks!
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 429
    Artminius said:

I wouldn't "save rewards": They delete if not spent by the deadline.

I stand corrected. I've got 20 RPs sitting there in the bank. :open_mouth:
  • davion_cum1970davion_cum1970 Member Posts: 2
    edited February 14

what the chance of the flow puts 3 battles and 30 attacks per battle will be that he could arrange auto clicker for everyone in the guild to play more and have more prizes 2 battles and 20 attacks and very limited ...

Your coins are doubled if you win so is easily achievable if you win both your battles.