Guild Wars - What's happening

Comments

• Holden_MaGroin1Holden_MaGroin1 Member Posts: 1
    I hope that you actually take not from us and change war. At first I thought it was dumb only max 5 but now after reading other post. I think it would totally rock if it only took 1 person to do do war. Also if we could play more than 2 times that would be awesome too. I like how you got rid of the three times we have to find enemy. But other than that love the game and wish we could get more people in our guild that are not dead weight. Lastly come up with a way to donate to guild
    Decompressiondog
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,410
    @rogueDS yes I think you are, sanctuary D5 had 3 out of the six maps I got stuck in a doorway/corridor.
  • CarleneDixonCarleneDixon Member Posts: 18
    I asked my guild for feedback, this is what we came up with, might need to add more since still going on. Some are suggestions some complaints. I hope this helps make the war better (feedback 🤔 complaints 🤦)

1. Some feel this is to much like the distance/raid challenges just added guild partners 🤦
    2. 20 rounds attacks are not enough if we have 8 battles 🤦
    3. 8 battles are to much, especially with not everyone playing and each player is only allowed 2 battles 🤦
    4. Maybe instead of 8 battles for 5 days we should space it out with the normal challenge. Is it possible to cut the challenge on Saturday and the War start Sunday 🤔
    5. A few of us found the enemy but the tab disappeared, had to go out go back in to fight the enemy 🤔
    6. Enemy based on character level according to our news tab but our lower level meet up with higher level walkers/players 🤔
    7. Some played the same level, time and amount of tabs but came out 300+ and some 300- 🤔
    8. Some couldn't spectate when some wanted to see our stats 🤔
    9. Why do our enemies get to kill walkers then take a shot at us but we can't do the same? 🤦🤔
  • danny_sulcadanny_sulca Member Posts: 38
    We should be able to play more than 2 days per battle. Players shouldn't be obligated to play if they don't want to, and the guild shouldn't lost the opportunity to participate if they can't register the minimum number of players for all days.

I think it's better to have the GW gas back so only the players who want to play will register and won't jeopardize the entire guild.

PS
    Why can't we see all the shop tiers in GS?
    masmith93CarleneDixonPaste
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 570
    @Fluxxx may I know if the victory points for beta wars will expire after this or will it be brought forward to the next war?
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,910
    edited January 27
    > @rchap said:
    > Overall, the new GW is much improved. After the Beta, I hope that the Rewards Points are revamped. Harder missions should give greater Rewards points, just as they do for Victory Points.

I agree. If it's scaled difficulty, then Sanctuary is just as hard for a level 20 player as it is for a level 74 player.

Guild shop cash (RP) awards should reflect this too.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    Katz_Killers18
  • JoeSmartJoeSmart Member Posts: 254
    WellyLuga said:

I've never really been an advocate for rewarding the losing team, too often these days you see participation medals but I think in GW the gulf between the 2x bonus for winning and nothing for losing is huge. We've lost a couple battles by less than 100 RP. The teams that maybe don't do so well will also be at such a huge advantage, especially if there are issues with the matchmaking.

I wonder if there could still be a slight multiplier for the losing team, maybe 1.5x for losing and 2x for winning?

we had a loss in the guild family with 4 VP ... this was damn close
  • MrChrisMrChris Member Posts: 175
    maku11 said:

Suggestion: Can the number of attacks left per player be added to the Battle Stats info. Would be easier to plan out end of battles knowing at a glance the number left. (Apologies if someone else suggested this)

@Fluxxx
    Please consider adding this function. GWs can be more strategic.

Agree :)
    This can be replaced by communication and in my battle days we were updated all the time with number of attacks on chat, but there are always black sheeps who can't talk properly. Probably not a problem of big teams, but it may be useful for middle or lower teams.
    Husaria guild member.
    Line ID mrChris1990.
    > @MrChris said:
    > (Quote)
    > Agree :)
    > This can be replaced by communication and in my battle days we were updated all the time with number of attacks on chat, but there are always black sheeps who can't talk properly. Probably not a problem of big teams, but it may be useful for middle or lower teams.

Umm... Huh?

Not sure what you're saying here, but...

This would be useful for EVERY guild.

50 messages a day regarding # of attacks is the bastard love-child of "good communication" and "clutter".

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Clydezdale
    ATLAS-Z said:

> @MrChris said:

> (Quote)

> Agree :)

> This can be replaced by communication and in my battle days we were updated all the time with number of attacks on chat, but there are always black sheeps who can't talk properly. Probably not a problem of big teams, but it may be useful for middle or lower teams.

Umm... Huh?

Not sure what you're saying here, but...

This would be useful for EVERY guild.

50 messages a day regarding # of attacks is the bastard love-child of "good communication" and "clutter".

We are middle team and our two squads had prepared clear routes and tactic based on our skills before battle starts. Information about how many moves left we needed only at the very end and we only had to write it once :) I just assumed that top teams also have everything prepared and this information would be only a little bonus for them, mostly required for lower teams without planning or communication.
    Husaria guild member.
    Line ID mrChris1990.
    dalmer
    edited January 30
    @MrChris usually yes, but it's still useful.

There's always that one guy who pops in "hey I've got x attacks left" when you thought everyone was spent.

Point is, it's useful. And it's been the most requested basic feature other than "can we play more?"

marroba2000Burmeliinisromeo
  • dalmerdalmer Member Posts: 72
    > @ATLAS-Z said:
    > @MrChris usually yes, but it's still useful.
    >
    > There's always that one guy who pops in "hey I've got x attacks left" when you thought everyone was spent.
    >
    > Point is, it's useful. And it's been the most requested basic feature other than "can we play more?"

You know why I'm against this feature (in fact not really ;))?
    Because we don't need it and if you do, that means you will loose with us because of that one guy who pops. 😁
    MrChris
  • KasimirKasimir Member Posts: 168
    @Fluxxx
    I know you have a lot of stress at the moment... but we have a discussion ongoing on our guild. The answer might be important to all weaker gilds:
    If our GW team is 3 or 4... do we have to be prepered to play against 5?
  • mimicamimica Member Posts: 363
    Kasimir said:

@Fluxxx
    I know you have a lot of stress at the moment... but we have a discussion ongoing on our guild. The answer might be important to all weaker gilds:
    If our GW team is 3 or 4... do we have to be prepered to play against 5?

Yes, you can be paired against a team of 5

edited February 2
    dalmer said:

> @ATLAS-Z said:

> @MrChris usually yes, but it's still useful.

>

> There's always that one guy who pops in "hey I've got x attacks left" when you thought everyone was spent.

>

> Point is, it's useful. And it's been the most requested basic feature other than "can we play more?"

You know why I'm against this feature (in fact not really ;))?

Because we don't need it and if you do, that means you will loose with us because of that one guy who pops. 😁

That's the point.
    We have 17 good players (as good we meant 900+ stars at chall), but we were able prepare only 2 very good teams, because rest of players doesn't enjoy communication. Two teams have done 3000+ points with my tactics (now will be more with 25 moves), but not sure if third team will be able to do 2000 VP.
    Our first and second team doesn't need extra developers time, because we have clear path and we know our strength and weeknessess. We doesn't need tons of communications to know who should do which mission, we just chat for fun and tell extreme situations - if someone failed poorly.
    However, there are a lot of low level players and guild who may need this addition. This game aren't only for pros.
    Husaria guild member.
    Line ID mrChris1990.
  • suzequeuesuzequeue Member Posts: 153
    What is this nightmare mode on forest?
    It’s basically easy route hard route and hardest route.
  • suzequeuesuzequeue Member Posts: 153
    > @Firekid said:
    > It’s basically easy route hard route and hardest route.

Haha before I tried one, I got scared the spawns would be fatties and armored like the MM video from a few days back. The word 'nightmare' threw me off
    I’m not sure why they didn’t go for easy normal and hard to be fair...
    MrChris
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,276
    I think it just mirrors the difficulty of the story mode right? @Firekid
    FirekidManselle
  • JoeGoJoeGo Member Posts: 2
    I'm glad guild wars is back up and running!!! I don't mind the picking a day to play those wars but I think it should be a 3 person minimum each day to play and and 10 or more person maximum. We could have up to 20 people in our guild and I'd like to help my team out by playing but there were already 5 people. The wars I think start off at too high of a level as well. Yes it should get harder as you go but you shouldn't have to die in 1 and a shots from a computer civilian when you are both the same level ... I've been playing since the beginning and I love all the new upgrades but guild wars needs to be more fun with more rewards instead of just getting your was handed to you every time you play it lol .... thank for listening !!!
    glenlives
  • danny_sulcadanny_sulca Member Posts: 38
    Next week (7 days and 12 hours) the Guild Shop and reward points will reset, is this true? That's what it says in the GS. So we must use our points until next week comes?

@Fluxxx, can you confirm this, please?

Thanks.
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 843
    Yes the timer is correct. After it expires the shop and rewards points will reset :)
    danny_sulca
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 570
    Are the maps the same for all battles and war? @Fluxxx
This discussion has been closed.