Scavenge map set

I would like to know the list of scavenge missions. Then I could keep track of how many times I repeat the same mission every five to six times. It would help if I knew the name of the mission. Instead of five minutes ago I played scavenge mission A. Then five missions later, mission A was repeated. Missions A and C were repeated seven times in fifteen minutes of play. I would like the names. I want to send the list along with words of encouragement to the fine people in support. I intend to send it in every five to six f****ng days. Thanks folks.
m4s

Comments

• ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 477
    We could use this thread to name them! :smile:
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 797
    > @Artminius said:
    > We could use this thread to name them! :smile:

There are definitely a few that spring to mind in terms of what I call them. "Dead Horse Map" for example. :p
    Jenng
    We'd need to start with a numbered list and screen shots of each one (at least the beginning side--we all recognize them by that, by now). Then folks could make name lists, by number.
    Who wants to volunteer to start providing the shots... at 5 gas per shot? :wink:
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 895
    Here's 5 maps 👍

3 more 🙂

I've got a set building as well.
    We can use yours. Number them.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,304
    You're missing my favorite one

Three boxes at the top side by side, big open space in the middle.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,790
    Two more that I recall. One with the clump of trees in the middle where you can go around each side and blast the walkers. Two crates are in the upper right corner and another just a little lower and to the left around some sandbags. The other map has the crate in the far upper right that is hard to reach and two crates at the middle top and middle bottom. The exit is along the bottom right.
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 797
    The "Dead Horse" map I mentioned earlier:

SPC_TORRES
  • magicmagic Member Posts: 190

I am collecting badge crafting results. If you want to contribute please note down as much about each crafting as you can in the sequence you craft and send it to me. Recipe, effect and bonus condition is especially interesting.
    Discord server to discuss badge crafting: https://discord.gg/PvWYqaQ
    edited January 14

And then I forgot to take a screenshot of the 4th one.
    I am collecting badge crafting results. If you want to contribute please note down as much about each crafting as you can in the sequence you craft and send it to me. Recipe, effect and bonus condition is especially interesting.
    Buckzz
    edited January 14

• SpikedSpiked Member Posts: 82
    I call them “No sane person would play this map more than once #1”, “ No sane person would play this map more than once #2”, etc
    I'll start a new thread once I have shots of every map. My phone's screen width and density, so far, allows me to show the whole map (neat!). Since it looks like no one is going to number the maps so that we can just make a text list of name suggestions in subsequent posts. (Trying to 'quote' every image just to suggest a name under it will quickly make this thread unusable.)

And the "funny" suggestions to name them with phrases that just take a dump on NG and/or the very concept of Scavenge Missions are... well, just so NOT helpful that it makes me wonder WTF anyone would post such negative shit at all.

You don't like Scavenge? Great! Don't click the button to play it. There: I patched the game for you with one sentence.
    Think that Scavenge can be improved? Great! Go make a thread with your design ideas. Blow our minds with your brilliance.
    Think Scavenge could use more maps? Great! Go search for and post in any one of the sixty-five thousand similar threads requesting the same thing for years. Or start a new one: we haven't had one in, what, three weeks?

Some folks just want to have some fun and, perhaps, establish a naming convention that would actually be useful going forward. Not terribly useful--no one is making Scavenge YouTube tutorials--but it could help. Like, y'know, for the OP's request!?!
    SMH....

• ninewalkersninewalkers Member Posts: 80
    Each one of the scavenge missions are from the previous 14 missions. They were named. I can't go back in and replay those missions to get the name of each one. We may need a new player or inside information. But it seems there should be more missions to play than having the same one repeat after five to ten minutes of mission play. NG was supposed to have added more scenarios but obviously they did not.

@AchillesV I could have put an awesome reaction there as well 👍
    AchillesV

Each one of the scavenge missions are from the previous 14 missions. They were named.

Wow, really? *headsplode*

That's, like, almost reason enough for me to make an alt account! It's been years since I played most of them; and of course I didn't bother with mission names (AKA "fluff").

@Fluxxx , any chance you could ask a QA person or dev to make a pinned post of the scavenge mission names? Presumably, they have a way to either (a) force a win of a mission to quickly get through to the reused maps, or (b) query the database to check the name strings. As much as I like playing scavenge dozens of times ( :wink: ), I still haven't gotten screen shots of a handful of the maps. I have 24 so far.

Heck, even just knowing how many are in the set would help. I could spend a LOOOONG time trying to find 'the last one or two'... and there isn't a last one or two. :smiley:
    Artminius said:

@Fluxxx , any chance you could ask a QA person or dev to make a pinned post of the scavenge mission names? Presumably, they have a way to either (a) force a win of a mission to quickly get through to the reused maps, or (b) query the database to check the name strings. As much as I like playing scavenge dozens of times ( :wink: ), I still haven't gotten screen shots of a handful of the maps. I have 24 so far.

Wait... this site might show them all:
    https://twdnomansland.wordpress.com/story-mode/

When I'm not at work, I'll check to make sure. There's A LOT of videos to skim, just to check the map layout. @ninewalkers, that could cover it for you!
    edited January 15
    YEP!
    The Dead Convoy

https://youtu.be/iDBYq_OkLp0
    edited January 15
    OK, so now it's just an exercise for the OP/reader/anyone interested. There's dozens of videos to check. Some, of course, are old enough that they show the original map layout (The Dead Convoy, above, used to have a shittier positioning of the far-right crate that could get you cornered and piled on).
  • ninewalkersninewalkers Member Posts: 80
    I keep forgetting that it's just a game for a cellphone. It would be a much better game on a console\PC.
  • TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 252
    edited January 27
    Whenever I get this map I have to flee:

> @tabernac said:
    > The "Dead Horse" map I mentioned earlier:
    >
    > (Image)

After all, (puts on sunglasses) I wouldn’t want to beat a “Dead Horse.” 😎
    tabernac