Join the 75th Rangers. Friendy, active guild. 1 spot open. Guild wars are here. Do you have a home?

Comments

• EeanieMeanieEeanieMeanie Member Posts: 8
    Join us for some guild wars! 3 spots- bring a couple of friends, or make some new ones with us!
    Give yourself a nice holiday gift by joining our guild
    3 spots open
    Join the 75th Rangers.
    Active friendly guild with members all around the globe.
    Min 300 stars per challenge. Lvl 60+ players prefered.
  • Rich6nowRich6now Member Posts: 9
    Guild wars are coming! Hop in quick, the more the merrier. Merry Christmas
    To join, just search 75th Rangers in game and apply to join
    Join the 75th Rangers.
    Active friendly guild with members all around the globe.
    We understand life sometimes throws thing up, so if unable to complete challenge just let us know and all is good.
    We're a long established guild, so if you’re looking for a long term home who acknowledges the need for life balance then we’re it.
    Great opportunity to bring along a friend.
    Former members are always welcome...

To join, just search 75th Rangers in game and apply to join.
    Kmover26
    We currently have 2 spots open- guild wars is next week, great time to join!
  • DIblisDIblis Member Posts: 712
    2 spots open.
    Join now for guild wars.
    Just search 75th Rangers in game and request to join.
    Former guild members are always welcome.
    Leader - The 75th Rangers

Next Games - Quality Freemium Butchers - Purveyors of Fine Fresh Nerf - We Take the Luck Away From Choice Cuts

Next Games - Great Leaders in Redefining Value in a Virtual World
    bump..

Next Games - Quality Freemium Butchers - Purveyors of Fine Fresh Nerf - We Take the Luck Away From Choice Cuts

2 spots open.
    Join now for guild wars.
    Former guild members are always welcome.

2 spots open.
    Join now for guild wars.
    Former guild members are always welcome back.

• Kmover26Kmover26 Member Posts: 122
    Is your guild just not sexy enough for you? Guild chat seeming more like a dating chat room? Join 75th Rangers Guild where the chat is boring and family comes 3rd. Request to join now to enjoy star perks created by our high level old players. 75th Rangers guild is seeking new members of all levels and classes. We're not a very social guild with low standards and even lower morals. We offer free repair for all your broken weapons and armor. Plus; You can dance if you want to, you can leave your friends behind. But if they can't dance and aren't interested in joining then they’re no friends of mine.
    SAY! I like Bumping threads
    I do; I do; Like them
    I will bump them in a boat,
    I will bump them with a goat,
    I will bump them in the rain,
    And in the dark or on a train.
    I would bump them in a car, in a tree; bumping is so much fun you will truly see! I say again I would bump them in a box, with a fox. I would bump them in a house and with a mouse.
    I definitely will bump them here and there, Say Sam I am I will bump threads everywhere.
    Just preview of what we go through on the daily.
    Join now

Kmover26
    Join the 75th Rangers.
    Active friendly guild with members from around the globe.
    Last challenge 14 players over 500. Top players 1000+. 12k stars earnt.
    We understand life sometimes throws thing up, so if unable to complete challenge just let us know and all is good.
    We're a long established guild, this week was our 222nd challenge.
    If you're looking for a long term home who acknowledges the need for life balance then we're it. Yeah this is the boring legal verbiage that is normally spoken real fast at the end of the commercial. Wait till the real fun begins. 🙀
    Feel like you don’t belong anywhere and a guild never really belonged to anyone. Every other guild belonged somewhere and to someone. Members think their guild wonderful; but you feel you just need to belong to something better? Well, wait no longer. Join the 75th Rangers now, before it’s to late and you’re left out not belonging to anything AGAIN! And that's why she liked him-- because he just thought she was crazy. Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid.
    Hmmmm.....

Okay, I pushed the limits of good taste and proper recruiting skills. I will take this learning experience and be back better and more appropriate for a forum. But! This counts as a bump.
    2 spots open.
    Join now for guild wars.

Join the 75th Rangers.
    Active friendly guild with members from around the globe.
    Min 300 stars per challenge. Lvl 60+ players preferred. All applicants will be considered.
    We're a long established guild, so if you’re looking for a long term home who acknowledges the need for life balance then we’re it.

Now offering recruiting bonuses!!!
    All bonuses TBD by our newly appointed Elder.

Former members are always welcome...

To join, just search 75th Rangers in game and apply to join.
    Looking for a great guild with the very competent players ready and willing to teach you their tricks? This may be the guild for you. We understand life comes before this game. Our players play daily. We have minimum stars at 300, pretty low for a guild of this caliber.
    Status Bump. 2 spots open. Join now before they are filled. 300 star minimum for challenges. GW is a do your best, I get slaughtered a lot. Most members earn 500+ stars. ALL applicants will be considered. Now offering 1 empty pringles can of chips shipping and handling to be paid by new member, a picture of my dog, and a Heart felt welcoming to the guild from ALL Elders!!!!
    edited January 25
    Friendly, progression oriented guild looking for 2 players to help us rock this game like a hurricane!

Our Guild, 75th Rangers, is like a real life Wack-a-Mole at Chucky Cheese when it comes to taking out walkers. Our boss, Dlblis, is a one person Aussie wrecking machine normally only using 3 Assaults to deal heavy damage. Kmover26 hails from USA, he is certifiably crazy; and has the certifications on the wall to prove it! We have just dropped our star minimum to 300 for challenges because we realized we were having Champagne taste with a Beer budget when we asked for 1000 per challenges. Now if you’ve read this far drop us a line, start some dialog, even laugh at our thread updates. We have 2 spots open. ALL applicants will be considered those earning 1000+ stars a challenge will be given more thought. But if you’re just a normal person doing normal things in an extra ordinary life we want you too. We are all rock stars who started somewhere at some time. We party with celebrities and mingle with the political elite. We leap tall buildings in a single bound. We do not talk about Fight Club. We know first names of Christopher Walken and Samuel L Jackson. SOOOOOOOO, YOU NEED A GUILD AND WE NEED YOU!!
    Tired of not being in a guild? Missing out of all the extra items? Well, the 75th Rangers (that’s our guild) is tired of recruiting. I mean day in and day out bumps, funny dialog, serious dialog. For a mere 300 Stars during Challenges and minimum participation in GW; We offer a home and safe refuge from the torment of being guildless. We are an older guild, with even older members. We average 13000 stars during challenges, most members score over 500+. We would prefer a lvl 60+ player, but will consider all because we are desperate. Join now before I stoop to eating Brussel Sprouts live on this thread.
    Im Tired. So Bump this thread!!
    On top of old smokey all covered with snow;
    I lost a guild player for recruit’n too slow;
    For recruiting’s a pleasure and parting's a grief;
    And a false hearted recruiter is worse than a thief;
    For a thief will just rob you and take all you save;
    But a false hearted recruiter will lead to your grave;
    And the grave will decay you and turn you to dust;
    Not one guild in a hundred a poor guild can trust;
    They'll praise you and welcome you and tell you more lies;
    Than cross lines on a railroad or stars in the skies;
    So come all you players and listen to me;
    Never place your affections on a green willow tree;
    For the leaves they will wither and the roots they will die;
    You'll all be eaten by walkers and never know why

Join now. 75th Rangers Guild
    2 spots open.
    Join now for guild wars.

Kmover26
    Welcome C-Mart Shoppers, NOW for a LIMITED TIME Only the 75th Rangers guild has 2 spots open. You heard right 2 very special Limited time spots open!!! 300 Minimum stars per challenge, No Hassle time off when life needs to come before the game, endless supply of crazy talk from Kmover26. BUT WAIT; There is more.
    Sooooo much more...

Kmover26