Our suggestions

Hello everyone,

we wanted to share our experience and our suggestions.

The time range of 22 hours is perfect for us.
We like the observer option and would love to join a mission as an observer. So we could learn from each other.
Is it possible to increase the number of 20 attacks to 25 or even better 30? Or to set a mode to replay a lost battle? That would encourage to try harder missions without losing attacks. Sometimes you don't know which opponent is waiting for you... A change would double the fun in playing.
We are a pretty mixed group some of us don't have badges. I do not know how other felt it, but we found the level of difficulty a bit to hard.

Our last suggestion is related to the chat. Is there a possibility to have a own chat for Guild Wars or to have a higher number of signs? Our chat exploded with suggestions, arrangements and dealing with the war. So questions related to the 'everyday life/play' were thrown under the bus.

Thank you for your hard work!
FirekidromeoGENERALR20BRmasmith93RickMSAGranny_67

Comments

• GENERALR20BRGENERALR20BR Member Posts: 25
    I say and repeat the guild wars beta was 1 success without a doubt I put battles for 1 full day this and great q everyone can think more I just need to put 3 battles and 30 attacks I think it would give more emotion and as our friend said above nn charge when we did higher level missions cuz not everyone has the super strong dolls as many my opinion !!
    Deathwish19RealClareB
  • RedEnsignRedEnsign Member Posts: 5
    edited February 2020
    We only had 13 of 20 participating. It would be better if you could participate in more than two wars.
    Maybe if you have already been in two wars you could join other wars that don't have five players registered and there's only a few more hours left to register.
    Also 25 or 30 battles would be better than 20. You need 9 battles to finish an area so 27 would be good, you could at least finish three areas.
    Or maybe have a limit of nine battles every 3 or ? hours?
    The idea of being able to do a redo on lost battles I think is a good one. As it stands now I wouldn't want to play a difficulty level higher than what I know I can win for sure.
    Deathwish19ATLAS-ZRealClareB
  • SilverhawkSilverhawk Member Posts: 767
    > @funwithjoy said:
    >Or to set a mode to replay a lost battle? That would encourage to try harder missions without losing attacks. Sometimes you don't know which opponent is waiting for you...

> @RedEnsign said:
    > The idea of being able to do a redo on lost battles I think is a good one. As it stands now I wouldn't want to play a difficulty level higher then what I know I can win for sure.

Do over.....? I have to disagree.

I personally, used this first war to push and test my limits..... wasted 3 or 4 attacks in one sector because I was determined. Didn’t make that same mistake in my next battle.

Likewise, I urged EVERYONE in our guilds to test and know their limits so they know what they can accomplish in following wars.

Sorry. You gotta put your big boy pants on, get out there and get bloodied.
    RedEnsign
  • funwithjoyfunwithjoy Member Posts: 7
    edited January 2020
    I have to disagree with your comment in so many ways.

I tested my limits too. Most of the players will test their limits and push themselves to break some of them... In our guild we engourage eachother.
    We want to have our big boy pants on as long as possible and even try harder.

I play for fun. That means testing limits, finding new ways... and most of ALL get the change to PLAY an test my limits. But you can not with the amount of attacks. The moment you find fun in playing you haven't anymore attacks left.

Another possibility would be to renew an attack per hour, when you already played some attacks. But the limit will always be 20.

RedEnsign
  • NovellNovell Member Posts: 277
    good:
    - 20 attaks (pls not more than 25)
    - 22h to play
    - some kinds of bonus stages (i like +50% damge for scouts and shooter)

bad
    - battlelimit (2), should be 3 or 4, my guild starts only 5 battles, because only 16/20 participate, so give us 3 or 4 sign ups, but only 2 at the same time.

Thx!
    Proud member of WEIRDnDEADLY
  • MaximumSlayageMaximumSlayage Member Posts: 33
    I for one would really appreciate it if there were items in guild shop that can be purchased woth 10 or 20 victory points, so as not to end up wasting any when the guild war is over...
    edited February 2020
    In the old wars you could play 6 times in 2 days, 3 per day.
    In the new wars you can only play 2 times in 8 days.
    I like playing in Guild wars and I want to play more.
    Overgrowdaworld
    edited February 2020
    Testing your limits on challenges, The outpost and the Distance is fine I do it all the time. You're only wasting your own gas and time.
    In the Guild wars you have your teammates to consider. If you fight a battle and lose you get no points so your team gets a lower score.
    In the Guild wars I put on my big boy pants and do what's best for the team not just what I want to do.
    Silver Hawk doesn't care about his teammates just does whatever he wants, doesn't worry that his low score is bad for the team, and deludes himself into thinking that he is wearing big boy pants.
    Baby's only think about themselves, not about anyone else. They also wear diapers, why don't you change yours, I think they're full. LoL
    funwithjoy