3 players for a battle

If one guild makes a war with 3 players, will the other clan be 3 too?

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,382
    edited January 2020
    @Chimpancé no, guild war match up will not take # of players signed up for battle into account when pairing.

"Matchmaking won’t take into account the number of participants in the team"
  • GENERALR20BRGENERALR20BR Member Posts: 25
    I just need to put 3 battles per player too ... and 3 more attacks already and 1 start 25 please put 3 attacks and minimum to have more fun 2 and very little of the nn to do na practically ...
    TCBRITONezo
  • pieces200368pieces200368 Member Posts: 7
    please allow us to do more battle days 3-4 days would be great we only have 3 players today and the other team has 5 so we will lose by default 3 people =75 attacks 5 people=125 attacks so it is an unfair fight
    TCBRITONezoFirekidNanajja
  • HolymeHolyme Member Posts: 7
    If you going to allow 3 - 5 players per battle then you have to make it an even battle for both teams. Otherwise is not a fair battle of 3 vs 5.
    TCBRITONezoNanajja
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 611
    Sorry but it is guild wars. You might want to merge with another guild. If this was to happen which I am sure it wouldnt would have top dogs banning together to make GW un balanced. In my opinion we could not ask for a better setup as it is.
    TCBRITONezoKratos
  • KratosKratos Member Posts: 374
    IMO getting to play with only 3 and losing is better than not getting to play at all.
    Part of the MAVERICKS Guild Family
    NezoTCBRITOTeenahGee