⭐🌟⭐OUR FRIENDLY, RELAXED GUILD "Dead Unlucky" IS LOOKING FOR MORE TEAM PLAYERS TO JOIN US ⭐🌟⭐

2»

Comments

• ScottieScottie Member Posts: 98
    2 spaces available in our fabulous,friendly guild,
    Hurry as the don't stay empty for long
    Search for Dead Unlucky or message me directly @Scottie
    ads888
    2 new spaces available as I had to let 2 of our old original members go since they've not logged on since the last upgrade, so we are looking for reliable team player to join our strong, long established guild.
    We are a friendly, relaxed guild with a strong core of experienced players, we all join in & play the challenges & guild wars together, come & give us a look, you won't be disappointed!! Message me directly @ Scottie or find "Dead Unlucky" in the guild search. Help us take the next step together.
    ads888
    We have 3 spaces left in our high achieving, experienced guild, you will be expected to join in with our weekly challenges & Guild Wars
    ads888
    WE ARE LOOKING FOR 3 MORE TEAMPLAYERS TO JOIN OUR RANKS OF EXPERIENCED GUILD MEMBERS, WE ARE ALWAYS ACTIVE DURING THE WEEKLY CHALLENGES & GUILD WARS. WE ARE SEEKING 3 MORE PLAYERS WHO WANTS TO JOIN A BUNCH OF FRIENDLY, SELFMOTIVATED & HIGH ACHIEVING PLAYERS.
    WE ARE AN OPEN GUILD SO YOU CAN FIND US IN THE GUILD SEARCH OR MESSAGE ME DIRECTLY @SCOTTIE AND I'LL GET STRAIGHT BACK TO YOU.
    ads888
  • ads888ads888 Member Posts: 1,497
    Bump ✊ for great guild.
    Scottie
    We only have 1 space left in our high achieving, experienced, friendly, relaxed guild.
    The majority of our guild members have been together & stayed with us for over a year, so come & join our happy family
    ads888
    Bump ✊
    Join great guild today
    Sorry guys but we're full up again, but I can recommend Greens are super as that's where I go for when I need help & advice. Tell @Adds I sent you, trust me you won't be disappointed
    ads888