Phantom walkers

Have you ever met the phantom walkers? ๐Ÿ™‚
Danski_46SCBMAtjhookrSPC_TORRESGovernatorWellyLugafearofthedarkJenngBurmeliinis

Comments

• GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,391
    I had one that had been struggling with one of my survivors. I killed him and he stayed in the spot break dancing as my people ran away. I was able to run right through him too. Funny shit. :lol:
    SCBMAJenngBurmeliinis
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,968
    This happened to me too, so bizarre :lol:

SCBMAGovernatorJenngDeathwish19
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,670
    Yes sometimes.. but only recently. Needs to pay care to who is real and who not...
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,442

Whoops. :#:p
    SCBMAGovernator
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 1,081
    Happened to me as well, but only once. Do you remember in what circumstances it happened? Did you kill them via explosive barrels?
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,096
    @avelardez has a video with phantom walkers.
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 937
    I had two on one map too, and they definitely were taken out by an explosive barrell.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
  • fretjefretje Member Posts: 121
    Yep, same here... had it once and it was due to an exploding barrel...
  • kmrkmr Member Posts: 149
    > @Fluxxx said:
    > Happened to me as well, but only once. Do you remember in what circumstances it happened? Did you kill them via explosive barrels?

Yes, they stayed and seemed to be unhurted after barrel explosion
  • PandreqPandreq Member Posts: 244
    Yes, only once, and it was when he got killed by a barrel. I got into a struggle with a burning fatty (on the kill the boss walker one - one down?) but had positioned myself where I knew a nearby barrel would finish him off but not hit me. Was fun to then run to the exit while his burning ghost still stood there, struggling away..... ๐Ÿ˜€
    Danski_46
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,281
    @Fluxxx happened a couple of times to me on Big Pile and yes was after blowing the barrel. See video below.

mack22
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,306
    > @Danski_46 said:
    > @avelardez has a video with phantom walkers.

Danski_46mack22