Component exchange middle event

It would be good to have such event, when u can exchange one component(wich u have more) to another(wich u have less) in TGS almost same as on component event but make it 2 times in month.

Comments

• DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 738
    I'd still like to see some kind of overhaul to the badge/component system. Even knowing the type coming up, if shape and position isn't right it could be a useless badge. Plus all the lower level stuff that isn't very useable. Exchange stuff you don't want on a regular basis, change existing badges somehow, break down badges you don't want back into components... something!
  • Huricane444Huricane444 Member Posts: 186
    > @Deadheads said:
    > I'd still like to see some kind of overhaul to the badge/component system. Even knowing the type coming up, if shape and position isn't right it could be a useless badge. Plus all the lower level stuff that isn't very useable. Exchange stuff you don't want on a regular basis, change existing badges somehow, break down badges you don't want back into components... something!

Swap to companents is good idea at least 50% of components not fragment, but make badge craft easy is got good idea, with cycle 38 u can find good badges if u do all right
    mack22

Swap to companents is good idea at least 50% of components not fragment, but make badge craft easy is got good idea, with cycle 38 u can find good badges if u do all right

Didn't mean easier, you just have to craft SO many to get good badges that fit sets in the right spot... just takes forever.
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 590
    The ability to break unwanted badges back into components would be nice, even if there was some kind of penalty.
    mack22MudMoccasin

The ability to break unwanted badges back into components would be nice, even if there was some kind of penalty.

Exactly! Even if you only get 2 or 3 components back from crappy legendary badges... totally worth it!
    mack22MudMoccasin
  • AchillesVAchillesV Member Posts: 200
    As a point of reference, in Vikings War of Clans you can combine components to a higher rarity at any time, at a rate of 4 to 1. When you scrap a crafted item you get one random component back.
  • SuperheroSuperhero Member Posts: 329
    I would like to see all sorts of components at the component events, not just one sort.

And this whole challenge I didn´t found even one component of any sort. None.
    RiotZappaHuricane444
  • tjhookrtjhookr Member Posts: 72
    also when the component event was first introduced there was talk about being able to exchange the lower level components multiple times during one shop refresh, for example 5x for the * components 4x for the ** and so on
    this alone would be a huge improvement, my 1, 2 and 3 star components are in the hundreds, and growing constantly
    @Fluxxx has this been completely abandoned?
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,288
    There was also a 5 hour refresh instead of seven.

I'd be down for a 4 hour refresh.

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    tjhookrromeo
  • BtownBtown Member Posts: 1
    I’m not sure why this topic isn’t discussed as much it needs to be addressed on the forum. Component exchanges are necessary for those who are trying to craft badges the right way. Yes the right way to craft higher level badges is to hoard as many low-mid level components and wait for an exchange event to occur at this point. Some of us don’t want to mix our components to obtain a better badge at a low percentage. We want a 100% guarantee by using components at the same level ex. 5 gold components= 1 hold badge. It’s difficult enough that the rarity of obtaining good components is low. We would like an exchange event more often or perhaps when and exchange event occurs that there are more options to exchange different types of components.Please review and evaluate all posts concerning this issue. Ideas of how to improve these exchanges are welcome.
    tjhookr
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 590
    It does suck that it's always for one single component type.