Battle matchmaking should match up with another guild with the same number of participants

When the game matches up your opponent it should match up with another guild with the same number of participants. If not, it should allow people in your guild to join a battle during that day if you're under the limit (and that person hasn't exhausted their usable days in that war).

It's really good that we can play with fewer than 5 if we can't happen to get enough people on a given day. However, it's frustrating going into a battle with very little chance of winning because you're matched up against a guild with more people in the battle.

When there were larger battles in the old version it could be easier to make up having 1-2 fewer people on your side but with 3-5 people it's a pretty significant deficit to be shorthanded.
KarajocaTCBRITOATLAS-Z

Comments

• PastePaste Member Posts: 376
    edited February 6
    If not, it should allow people in your guild to join a battle during that day if you're under the limit (and that person hasn't exhausted their usable days in that war).
    This could be abused. Just save some good player(s) or alt accounts for late battles, and play with 4/5 in every team in the early ones. If it looks like you're losing then add the spare.

I suggest you organize your guild better so that you get mostly strong and complete teams, and put the beginners and inconsistent players in the incomplete teams so they can use that to prove themselves. Requires everyone to communicate though.
    glenlivesTCBRITO
  • MrChrisMrChris Member Posts: 175
    edited February 6

When the game matches up your opponent it should match up with another guild with the same number of participants.

I agree that matchmaking should find opponents with same number of participants. Only if there's no possibility to match your team with equal opponent, it should match you with team who has the number plus one.

If not, it should allow people in your guild to join a battle during that day if you're under the limit (and that person hasn't exhausted their usable days in that war).

Paste said:

This could be abused. Just save some good player(s) or alt accounts for late battles, and play with 4/5 in every team in the early ones. If it looks like you're losing then add the spare.

The best answer is just to copy+Paste this :) nothing to add
    Paste said:

I suggest you organize your guild better so that you get mostly strong and complete teams, and put the beginners and inconsistent players in the incomplete teams so they can use that to prove themselves. Requires everyone to communicate though.

In low and middle teams sometimes it would mean kicking half of team.

For example we have 17/20 in team with ~25k stars/week, most of people on that level already have teams and we are looking for +3 for about 4 weeks after we kicked out non communicative members who wasn't able to reach limits we raised up. Even after that we left with several members who communicate very rarely and with two who doesn't communicate, but have enough stars to keep them.

Husaria guild member.
    Line ID mrChris1990.
  • justinc222justinc222 Member Posts: 56
    How dare you shoot down my innocent request with good points about how easy it is to exploit! :cry: You win this time!
  • crystaluckcrystaluck Member Posts: 7
    Yesterday this happened to my guild war. We had 4 signed up and one dropped last moment but before the timer locked. We were still paired against a team with 4 instead of a team with 3 which is what we had when the timer locked.