Guild Wars Too Difficult?

I was wondering if any of you felt like the guild wars was so hard, it wasn't much fun to play?
I'm at level 73 and 90% of my characters are at level 27. It seemed like no matter who I used or what combinations I tried, I barely beat a room.

Comments

• BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 843
    Need to follow a path that suits your skills...I am the same level as you and never attempt any 40+ map.
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & 6DR Transition Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

kookaburraTCBRITO
  • kookaburrakookaburra Member Posts: 42
    Agree with Bill. If you get the search for clues with auto spawn you’re screwed. The kill all maps are pretty manageable. Problem is, you don’t know what you’re getting.
    Paste
  • MrChrisMrChris Member Posts: 175
    edited February 8
    Not only you. I have 26lvl of usable hero and my Michonne is able to kill 34lvl zombies usually per hit. 33 and 32 always. Here she sometimes wasn't able to kill 32 with one hit and 33 lvl was 50/50.
    Furthermore Teammate is killing 36lvl per hit with her SRick 27lvl but here she wasn't able to do it even with +50% scout dmg bonus.

Edit: something is wrong this war. Previous one we've done 3E and 4D with no problem at 3 battle days even vs spiked zombies. Here 3D and 5C were our very maximum.
    Husaria guild member.
    Line ID mrChris1990.
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,253
    Here is a sample from the DoomSlayer. Never had problems with these levels till GW. It sucks.

Danski_46romeo
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 335
    I think last war I did the first missions in the 2-C sectors's right column since I had points left. This war I tried but metal head +7 levels got me twice before I gave up. I then went and did 1-C instead (more points) and that one was manageable.

And yes, I'm a noob using ranged survivors. Have to stick to the survivors I have though.
  • SpikedSpiked Member Posts: 133
    avelardez said:

Here is a sample from the DoomSlayer. Never had problems with these levels till GW. It sucks.

When has anything like these maps happened outside of GW?

A little more information on the start button screen (mission type or if there is a spawn pile, threat counter or both, etc). Dwight lead on a mission 37 in Sanctuary is certainly... adventurous
    romeo
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,253
    > @Spiked said:
    > (Quote)
    > When has anything like these maps happened outside of GW?
    >
    > A little more information on the start button screen (mission type or if there is a spawn pile, threat counter or both, etc). Dwight lead on a mission 37 in Sanctuary is certainly... adventurous

Each mission is different and you don’t know till you play. It changes each day and each war. From my knowledge. Hope someone can confirm it.
  • ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 302
    My highest map was 36 with out Dwight. Hardest map for me is that kill 15 walkers with two spikes and armors.. went with Gabe and two bruisers last war. Maybe some maps needs a little adjustment and remove piles when having re spawn or such things.
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 970
    Some of the maps have certainly been designed by a sadist, when you have block in points and quick spawns you are screwed.
    romeo
  • ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 334
    I'm also finding them very hard and I've adjusted to lower maps so I can compete. Having said that, there are clearly many people, and not just your usual top tier guilds, who have figured out better tactics and are scoring very well indeed.

This has happened in the guild family I'm in. Some of the lower level guilds in the challenge are doing significantly better in GW. Once we all share strategies I'm sure many will improve.
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,359
    I think they had the difficulty perfect for 20 attacks. With 25 attacks they need to add in some more of the 28-40 and 39-41 sectors.
    TCBRITO
    Danski_46 said:

Some of the maps have certainly been designed by a sadist, when you have block in points and quick spawns you are screwed.

Don't try to fight with them, just try to reach exit as fast as you can.
    Husaria guild member.
    Line ID mrChris1990.
  • Survivor_SheilaSurvivor_Sheila Member Posts: 14
    I agree. I think the map levels are set too high. I'm limited to just a couple of sections in row A and the first part of a couple sections of row B. Forget the rest of the map. Also, our enemies seem to be way stronger than out guild. Most of the time I had to leave them for someone else to battle because they were out of my league. Makes for a not so fun war. :/
    Emma79
    By the way. We shouldn't ask for easier maps - it needs to be challenging, not close your eyes and go forward. I think that only problem is with difficult of each zombies. I think they are much stronger than in challenge. If you do ASL+10 at challenge you should expect zombies will be same tough at ASL+10 at war.
    Husaria guild member.
    Line ID mrChris1990.
    Danski_46