Guild shop rewards

Have some feedback about rewards in guild shop. All of them costs 100 or more Reward Points. However, it is hard to have hundredth number of them. For example I've 1560 RP, so 60 of them will be just wasted. There should be possibility to buy small amount of things - for example 20 radios for 10 RP. Second option is to change non used RP for gold.
Husaria guild member.
Line ID mrChris1990.
TCBRITOFirekidPasteNanajja

Comments

• MaximumSlayageMaximumSlayage Member Posts: 18
    I agree with this, it's such a waste. I mean give us anything, even small stuff for 10 or 20 reward points, so we can use up the points. 20 radios are 200 points, so give us single radios for 10, or some xp or supplies, or gas... since the rewars points expire, it's such a waste otherwise..
    TCBRITOJoeo462Nanajja
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 527
    edited February 10
    Not really a "waste" imo, since RP carry over, but it would be nice :smile:
  • TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 412
    RP and shop rewards reset at the end of a season, which, in the case of the beta, will be at the end of this second war. So any RP you have not spent in the next few days will be gone according to Fluxxx.
    TCBRITO
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 527
    Thank you @TJCart. I looked around and can confirm that you're right.

Is this always going to be the case, or just with the beta? Otherwise I fully agree with the thread starter. to use every last RP.
    TJCart
  • MadMonkeyMadMonkey Member Posts: 35
    Question that is related. The bonus of RP that is given for completing the section, does that go to the whole guild or just the individual that completes it?
  • TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 412
    edited March 5
    Whole guild. I mean, all the guild members participating in that particular battle.

EDIT: Clarification.
  • MadMonkeyMadMonkey Member Posts: 35
    That is what I thought and keep telling my guild mates. Thank you for the clarification.
  • no55iveno55ive Member Posts: 1
    With these guildshop rewards nobody will fight ...
  • MrChrisMrChris Member Posts: 175
    It's fun to fight for fighting and competition. But true, I was much higher motivated last war.
    Husaria guild member.
    Line ID mrChris1990.
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,558
    Particularly with the fact of all the issues we are still getting with score issues, two teams getting defeated in the same battle, glitches galore. Yet the prices are what I can only assume will be the same as non beta guild wars (it can’t be any more expensive!!) maybe a 25% reduction in all prices to make up for the fact that we are still in beta.