Leader

Why does the Leader not have more power as far as decisions for guild wars like who play what day
ClydezdaleFirekidGENERALR20BRKyrusMaD VapoRromeoSPC_TORRESSurvivor_SheilareekookrPasteSilverhawk

Comments

• imnfictionimnfiction Member Posts: 206
    edited February 2
    Moar powah to ze leadaz
    My F2P challenge videos are here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAl_96Zig2NXqvGM_2Mf5Aw
    imnfiction#8607 on Discord.
    ShadowWalkerJenngSCBMASPC_TORRES
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 565
    This would be crazy and a bad choice.
    jrodrf2JenngSCBMAreekookr
  • PMTPMT Member Posts: 36
    It will work only if the dear leader is call Kim Jong Un 😄
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,418
    Yeah, can’t see an issue with it, when you are trying to get things sorted and need to say so and so move here then so and so go there etc etc it’s a bit of a ball ache.
    PasteClydezdale
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 565
    I want to see that when people leave a guild they get automatically dropped from GW? This would be good for leader to remove that person. @ATLAS-Z
  • Survivor_SheilaSurvivor_Sheila Member Posts: 14
    We didn't have a problem moving people around to help each team get the right combo. We just asked for people to move around as needed. Better communication is needed not someone moving people. What if the leader moved a person to a day they are not available to play? Messes everything up for that person and the team for that day.
    RedEnsign
  • MrChrisMrChris Member Posts: 175
    Well, the problem is when there are most of people who communicate and the one who doesn't. Previous war we set up teams, wrote them on main chat, but that one joined wherever he wanted to and destroyed our plan.
    Because we are 17 people in team, we don't want to kick him out. It's still about 1000points per chall.

This time we took our spots very fast, in few minutes, so he wasn't able to do any mess. But believe me. Otherwise it would be me or him in the guild. No matters if we would play with 16 people.
    Husaria guild member.
    Line ID mrChris1990.
    PastedoveyClydezdale
  • imnfictionimnfiction Member Posts: 206
    edited February 9
    @MrChris sorry, 16 people in a team plus a random solo dude don’t make your team 17.

..kicking this dude seems the simplest and best option. Turning it into a bloody punishment might even boost the team spirit ;)
    My F2P challenge videos are here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAl_96Zig2NXqvGM_2Mf5Aw
    imnfiction#8607 on Discord.
    Deathwish19
  • MrChrisMrChris Member Posts: 175
    > @imnfiction said:
    > @MrChris sorry, 16 people in a team plus a random solo dude don’t make your team 17.
    >
    > ..kicking this dude seems the simplest and best option. Turning it into a bloody punishment might even boost the team spirit ;)
    >
    >

You're right, however we want to stay at close top of our country :-)

Several weeks ago we started with academy and first one is going to join us after this chall.
    Husaria guild member.
    Line ID mrChris1990.
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 376
    edited February 10
    Yeah. My guild had no shows and people making less than 200 points in GW. I think the leader and elders should have the power to remove people from battles, invite/suggest people to join on specific dates and, or swap dates with other member, but members should still have the final say.

For example, invite all beginners to play their first game on day 1 or 2 so they can either experiment or prove their worth without risking the guild war veterans losing. Then whoever got good enough results get to play with the vets on the remaining days, and try to put max 2-3 players per difficulty level (if you put 4 people who want to play the "B" track, you'll run out of sectors and they have to play A track sectors too or play C and risk losing).

I want to see that when people leave a guild they get automatically dropped from GW?

If this isn't the case already, it definitely should be.
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,498
    @Danski_46 i vote for you