🥇🎟 GutsAndGlory: Formerly a Top 40 guild; Need 4 for next Guild Wars; Help us get to 4 million ⭐️

Diego_NMLDiego_NML Member Posts: 25
edited March 1 in Guild Recruitment
kGutsAndGlory is recruiting!
Challenge min 800 stars. We use the Line app to communicate.
Contact Line ID: yodadagobah or diego945

Let’s spill some walker guts and share the glory!

Comments

• BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 212
    Let’s get it! 9 spots open. Love to get another group to merge with us!
  • Diego_NMLDiego_NML Member Posts: 25
    GutsAndGlory is willing to merge with another guild. We are looking for 8-9 players. Send me an email if you are interested in joining our guild.
    GutsAndGlory is recruiting!
    Challenge min 800 stars. We use the Line app to communicate.
    Contact Line ID: yodadagobah or diego945

Let’s spill some walker guts and share the glory!
    Bump
    GutsAndGlory has openings for 8-10 players to join us individually or through a merger. We are a fun active guild that helps our members to grow. We have regularly achieved over 24000 challenge points when we 18 members. But due to losses from higher level players seeking new challenges and players losing interest in the game we are now seeking new players. We are looking for players who want to become a part of a great friendly guild and want to contribute to the group as well.

PM me if you or your guild are interested in joining us before the next Guild War
    - 800 challenge minimum
    - Player level 50 or above
    - Active challenge player
    - Guild War participation
    - Use of Line App to communicate

Line ID: Diego945
    Email: [email protected]
    Bump
  • BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 212
    Bump!
    GutsAndGlory has openings for 8-10 players to join us individually or through a merger. We are a fun active guild that helps our members to grow. We have regularly achieved over 24000 challenge points when we 18 members. But due to losses from higher level players seeking new challenges and players losing interest in the game we are now seeking new players. We are looking for players who want to become a part of a great friendly guild and want to contribute to the group as well.

- 800 challenge minimum

Please join my group in The Walking Dead: No Man's Land! Click here to join:
    http://www.thewalkingdeadnomansland.com/guildinvite/?g=43b62fe4f64042c6a3d9a90e49d6bc5e&p=1c6bd52d58934438b92b825abf4dd075&l=en

- 800 challenge minimum

http://www.thewalkingdeadnomansland.com/guildinvite/?g=43b62fe4f64042c6a3d9a90e49d6bc5e&p=1c6bd52d58934438b92b825abf4dd075&l=en
    Bump
    We need 3-4 players for the current guild wars. We have several spots open for players who want to become a part of a great friendly guild and want to contribute to the group as well. If you are interested, send me a pm or click on the league invite below. I look forward to having you as my wingman covering my six as we slaughter some walkers and freemen in the next challenge and guild war.

[email protected]

Bump
    We need 3-4 players for the current guild wars. We have several spots open for players who want to become a part of a great friendly guild and want to contribute to the group as well. If you are interested, send me a pm or click on the league invite below. I look forward to having you as my wingman covering my six as we slaughter some walkers and freemen in the next challenge and guild war.

- challenge minimum based on player level

[email protected]

Bump
  • JediMasterYodaJediMasterYoda Member Posts: 77
    Bump!
    Bump
  • JediMasterYodaJediMasterYoda Member Posts: 77
    Currently 4 spots open in GutsAndGlory, 500 star minimum plus Guild Wars participation.
    May the Force be with you.