why can I only participate twice?

It doesn‘t matter, how much teammates you have, when just a couple want to play during war. Mostly don‘t want to start, because they feel too weak. Ok, for a player below level 70 the war fights is a challenge, the third fight against the other team is an ascension command. Is this the deeper sense of this war event to create frustration and anger in the teams? Creating more buys of ingame stuff wont happen, quitting the game is the result.
And why do I start just 2 times in a war? 3 or 4 times during a war will be fine.
TJCartTCBRITOreekookrPaste

Comments

• lawlesslawless Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    I agree. My guild members work and are from all over the world. Some can only play on the weekends. Others could play more if they could sign up for more than 2 days.
    TCBRITOCandiman246ATLAS-Z
  • DeadkillerDeadkiller Member Posts: 86
    I understand why 2 battles, but that doesn’t work for all guilds. Many small guilds can’t just do 2. Not all players do the guild war. So not fair to the smaller guilds that can’t fill slots. And 3 to fight means that they get beat by guilds that fill all 5. And players have issues doing challenge & war. Then of course the glitches.
    Candiman246
  • MrChrisMrChris Member Posts: 175
    What about prices? Is it fair for 20/20 guilds with all active players? What with situations where strong players demand more games, when lower players also want to play?
    Actual system is fair and give equal chances to get gain and playing experience for all who want to play.
    Husaria guild member.
    Line ID mrChris1990.
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,359
    The simple answer to the thread title is. You can only play twice because otherwise you will get more reward points and thus more stuff from the guild shop than NG want to give.
    TJCartTCBRITOPaste
  • Candiman246Candiman246 Member Posts: 2
    Some guilds have players who never do the wars so it would be nice if those who do want to participate had a chance to play more than twice.
    TCBRITOATLAS-Zreekookrjrodrf2PasteTransmuteJun
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,817
    @Dundeeee @lawless @Candiman246 welcome to the forums.

Hopefully you circle back for a discussion and folks can banter with you about the thoughts you've shared.

I for one disagree with you, and would be happy to elaborate at length.

Happy hunting!

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    TCBRITO