Is all the red gas lost?

Hi, am i the only one who would like to get a refusion for the not used Red gas from the old GW? I had collectet about 700 red gas abd would like to know what NG thought about that...
A suggestion is to get an amount of GW points for the guild shop which could be calculatet by NG... for example for 700 red gas younwill approximately earned a sum X in GW points to use buying thungs from the Guild shop.
BelgarathKriegromeoNezoMFJigsawGobold69Kyrus

Comments

• BelgarathBelgarath Member Posts: 87
    They said they would compensate us for the unused GW gas at a later time.
    I like your suggestion! They could just give an equal amount of shop points...
    Coolsebromeo
  • KriegKrieg Member Posts: 238
    Unless NG already has something in the works for Red Gas (I keep thinking of the Red Matter in the Star Trek movie re-boot lol) this is a fantastic idea.

@Fluxxx @Vane
    Elder LegionOfDoom
  • CoolsebCoolseb Member Posts: 97
    > @Belgarath said:
    > They said they would compensate us for the unused GW gas at a later time.
    > I like your suggestion! They could just give an equal amount of shop points...

Validation!
    romeo
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 620
    It’s been months.
    GW points seems reasonable
  • BelgarathBelgarath Member Posts: 87
    Radios would be sweet, but if that "breaks the game economy" then shop points would be a fine alternative...
    romeo
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 476
    NG has said they will "do something" RE red war gas. Hmmm... I just had an idea.

The higher number and letter of the Sector, the more gas it costs.

Forest Sectors = 0 gas each
    Number 2 Sectors = +0 gas
    Number 3 Sectors = +1 gas
    Number 4 Sectors = +2 gas
    Number 5 Sectors = +3 gas
    A Row Sectors = +0 gas
    B Row Sectors = +1 gas
    C Row Sectors = +1 gas
    D Row Sectors = +2 gas
    E Row Sectors = +2 gas
    F Row Sectors = +3 gas

A

B

C

D

E

F

So for example, Sector 3-B missions cost 2 gas; a 5-F costs 6 gas.

Hrrrmmm... might be a bit off, given the past cost 1 gas per mission. And it would definitely require that gas availability be heavily adjusted.

But anything seems better than picking some resources-exchange rate that invariably will annoy some percentage of players.
    edited February 18
    Part of what I like about it is that it taxes the uber-elite guilds that breeze through the All-5 path (probably by taking the C Row). Heck, I'm sure they follow a path that is basically "always do the hardest/highest-VPs Sector".
    Huh... so maybe THAT should drive the gas cost (again, with 'free' A Row): Some factor the the VPs awarded for the mission (or Sector?) completion...?

Anyway... just a random thought on a Tuesday.
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,283
    Why would you want to penalize players who perform well with higher gas prices? The guilds with the highest scores should be those who accomplish the most, not those who spend the most money for gas.
    RiotZapparomeo
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,291
    I just bought a bundle this weekend and got 700 radios.

Which will likely still not progress my Eugene very far.

If there was a one time comp of radios for red gas that would not break the economy.

If it's a one time deal. Which it is.

Folks that had shit loads of gas likely need shit loads of radios to make even a tiny dent in their upgrade of one troop.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    MFJigsawromeo
    SCBMA said:

Why would you want to penalize players who perform well with higher gas prices? The guilds with the highest scores should be those who accomplish the most, not those who spend the most money for gas.

It's a potential check and balance. Or more profit for NG, which means more content for me.

These guilds already "accomplish" the highest-VP path trivially: the variance in the Top 20 is 12604 VPs. What, two battles for top tier teams... out off a total of 16 battles this war (788 VP win margin per battle, AFTER 2x for winning!)? Top 40 variance is less than 18K (17714). That's not changing, for guilds that are PTW already.

*shrug* It was just an idea.
  • ultimateevil13ultimateevil13 Member Posts: 3
    Only 1:1 in ReRoll Tokens are acceptable for.Dont need other crap.
    Think 25 Red Gas was 3,49€
    No ReRoll Tokens i will have my Cash back for over 700 RedGas
  • KasimirKasimir Member Posts: 134
    edited March 1
    I still think the idea getting points to spend in the Guild shop would be the best option, maybe NG thought so, too... because they drastically raised the prices for all stuff... at the same time they lowered the multiplicator for winning wars...
    ... like in the real life. Double the price per package by reducing the content👎🏻
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 620
    When is this red gas going to be solve?
    Some of us bought it with $€£¥
    SCBMA