Allow unequipping survivors of their weapons and armor

PastePaste Member Posts: 330
Instead of making us keep lower level gear around (which is easily scrapped by mistake or even auto scrapped if you go over the 300 limit) you could allow us to unequip gear.

Survivors without weapons or armor would then be "invalid", like wounded survivors or survivors in training.

I had to spend about an hour yesterday to get a low level shooter weapon by repeatedly grinding an old season 7 mission, and I kept getting XP, supplies or weapons for other classes.
JLCimnfiction

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,665
    @Paste FYI: epic and legendary gear aren't auto scrapped, so you can keep over 300 gears as long as it's epic or legendary.

Any gear rarity rare and below are auto scrapped. The only way to keep these gears is to have it equipped.
    Paste
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 330
    Thank you @zbot I guess I'll start saving high rarity low level gear then. That'll help a lot.
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 483
    edited February 22
    It would work for me @Artminius, but considering they have a system in place already, I think this would be easier for them to change. Perhaps it also aligns better with their intended design and economic interests.

I usually play a series of games with the same team, and maybe swap them out once one of them gets wounded, or I switch game modes. So the current way might be faster for me than selecting survivors and gear every time.
  • reekookrreekookr Member Posts: 205
    I have this reckoning burning jar that i cant equip, cause it will get deleted automatically, so i cant use rufus at all, until i upgrade some random assault to lvl27 to hold it for me, so it wont get deleted 😕
    Refusing to support pay to win games.
    Strategy game where the best strategy is to buy shortcuts with real money
    It's not legendary or epic @reekookr?
  • reekookrreekookr Member Posts: 205
    Nope, its just single trait common piece. 100% chance to ignite area though, dont want to loose it
    Refusing to support pay to win games.
    Strategy game where the best strategy is to buy shortcuts with real money