New Hero: Judith

Judith has joined The Walking Dead: Our World. I believe that she will also join No Man's Land soon! So I design a possible version of Judith in further season. @Vane @Fluxxx @Pain Walker This thread is copied from another of mine https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/30569/my-own-new-heros-unoffical Welcome to discuss and modify it BUT rather than say "we don't need more heroes" please. As long as the game continues to update, the release of new heroes will never stop. This is a fact as well as a reality. I don't want to argue with anyone about this position any more. Thanks.

Judith-Season 10
Class-Warrior
Rarity-Legendary
Leader Trait-Heroine Aura: a) Judith can move one space farther with each action point. b) While passing by a walker, Judith avoids from being attacked and recovers X% health (only once for each round, health cannot turns green from red). c) If all living survivors including Judith get in struggle, Judith automatically finishes struggle and instantly kills the struggling walker. As a leader, the other team members gain these bonuses except bonus c; if not a leader, bonus c is invalid for anyone.
X=8 when level of Heroine Arua is 4 (X=10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20 when level 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10).
GENERALR20BRDeathwish19KarajocaManselleromeoSarge_

Comments

• AchillesVAchillesV Member Posts: 199
    One of these days we're gonna get a single-character episode on the show for a character not represented in NML, then the game mission based on that episode is gonna be awkward.
    Timyunromeo
  • TimyunTimyun Member Posts: 200
    > @AchillesV said:
    > One of these days we're gonna get a single-character episode on the show for a character not represented in NML, then the game mission based on that episode is gonna be awkward.
    I agree. S10E02 is very interesting. If there is no Alpha hero, that mission will be empty. Or, if we have Season 6 mission, Enid will be forcely released in S06E02. I really really really want to see an episode in Season 11 which tells the story of Judith, Magna and Yumiko. We can have three surprising heroes. ;)
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,506
    @Timyun No Alpha just joined Our World not Judith.

NG doesn’t seem to have a license yet for her. Moreover she is under age so parents need to allow it

Playing Events Only? Come and play with Token ManiacRRs https://bit.ly/TokenManiacRRs . We only do Events! NO BOARDS!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    romeo
    > @Pain Walker said:
    > @Timyun No Alpha just joined Our World not Judith.
    >
    > NG doesn’t seem to have a license yet for her. Moreover she is under age so parents need to allow it
    Emm, I think I found something that OW and NML have completely independent groups of actor licenses. Many actors only joined one of them.
    And yes, Judith in OW was a misread. Sorry.
    Another thing, I think that the actor of Judith is as old as the one of Carl when Carl joined the game. Since Carl made it, it won’t be hard for Judith either.
  • MrChrisMrChris Member Posts: 175
    edited February 27
    Main trait shouldn't be pictures painting?
    Despite she's just a kid. She is far from being main cast.
    Husaria guild member.
    Line ID mrChris1990.
  • 3vilrine3vilrine Member Posts: 76
    Same size as Judith, should fit. :D:p

ShadowWalkerSarge_bladgier
    > @3vilrine said:
    > Same size as Judith, should fit. :D :p
    > (Image)
    What the hell with the leader trait?
    :flushed: