Thank you and bravo, Next Games!

I just want to give a HUGE thank you and kudos to Next Games for listening to the players and bringing great quality-of-life improvements to the game!

Though we players might have pet peeves or preferences for play or ideas for tweaks, I can say that this game is one of the most enjoyable and addicting games that I've played in over 35 years of computer gaming, going back to Moon Lander for the VIC-20. I cannot think of any game that's kept me coming back for more for as long as Walking Dead No Man's Land, including major MMORPGs and A-List PC titles.

I salute you all! 💖
PandreqMudMoccasinSPC_TORRESPasteWahooDawgcapibaraRickMSAMr_FateGovernatorNezomack22JohnbertBurmeliinisGradyTroublemakerDeathwish19euchid

Comments

• ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 525
    I just noticed that the season missions are in numerical order!
    I didn't even know that I wanted that until now. So much easier to find Tara for our long days at the beach, metal detecting for radios.

The little touches can thrill the most.
    PasteMudMoccasin
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 773
    This games is a life saver despite the few bugs that pop up!!! To say the last few updates have been profoundly awesome is an understatement.... Thanks a million Fluxxx.
  • AchillesVAchillesV Member Posts: 200

This games is a life saver despite the few bugs that pop up!!! To say the last few updates have been profoundly awesome is an understatement.... Thanks a million Fluxxx.

Life saver?

Do you mean Remember what Daryl taught you
    MudMoccasin