So....

So when do we get alternate Negan and Alpha outfits based on the events of the mid season premier? :wink:
Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

romeoShadowWalkerSCBMAKratosNezoSuperheroJenngzeekdogvshield50psychwolfmarie1980ATLAS-ZSPC_TORRESTransmuteJuntjhookr

Comments

• ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 533
    No :s
    SCBMAJenngSPC_TORRES
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,351

ShadowWalkerDanski_46JenngSPC_TORRES
  • imnfictionimnfiction Member Posts: 206

My F2P challenge videos are here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAl_96Zig2NXqvGM_2Mf5Aw
    imnfiction#8607 on Discord.
    ShadowWalkerJenngSCBMASPC_TORRES
  • GradyGrady Member Posts: 121
    Bill_ZRT said:

So when do we get alternate Negan and Alpha outfits based on the events of the mid season premier? :wink:

The game doesn't let you change hero outfits, so it's not like you can 'equip' them on Maggie, Rosita or Tara...
    JenngSCBMASPC_TORRES
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 549
    @Vane can we close this post since it is a spoiler please?
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 549
    Ilol I know some people dont always watch it. Right away. In our guild chats we dont allow show talk unless in the room for it. That is all.
    RiotZappa
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 417

JenngSPC_TORRESShadowWalker
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 401
    And not a bath tub in sight anywhere in the Whisper camp....
    SPC_TORRESGovernatorJenng
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 417
    edited February 27
    Certainly wearing socks only does wonders in combat!!!! The mosquito population would definitely benefit....
    SPC_TORRES
  • FrankoFranko Member Posts: 19
    edited February 27
    I've been wondering why they haven't updated Hero outfits also.

Aaron for example. He is still wearing his lame coat when he should look more badass with his metal arm.

It would just be nice to keep the current characters that are alive on the show up to date on how they are looking. I think that helps the game be more immersive.
    RiotZappaSPC_TORRESWalkerslayer82
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 121
    You’re right, they did eventually give Carl his eyepatch, so they’ve adjusted for physical changes before.
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 317
    If they go for birthday suit skins all the other heroes will need eyepatches too.
    In case any detail of this post is wrong, please tell SCBMA about it so he gets more material to slander me over. It's the only thing that brings him joy.
    Walkerslayer82
  • reekookrreekookr Member Posts: 205
    edited February 27
    Such a hypocrates people here, many of you watches naked people doing who knows what in the internet..
    Refusing to support pay to win games.
    Strategy game where the best strategy is to buy shortcuts with real money
    psychwolf
  • jrodrf2jrodrf2 Member Posts: 320
    > @Franko said:
    > I've been wondering why they haven't updated Hero outfits also.
    >
    > Aaron for example. He is still wearing his lame coat when he should look more badass with his metal arm.
    >
    > It would just be nice to keep the current characters that are alive on the show up to date on how they are looking. I think that helps the game be more immersive.

I'm waiting for Alt-Hero scout Aaron with the robo-arm. It would look cool and as far as the term "scout" goes, I'm not sure anyone fits the definition better than him.
    psychwolfWalkerslayer82LoneWanderer360
  • AchillesVAchillesV Member Posts: 199
    jrodrf2 said:

I'm waiting for Alt-Hero scout Aaron with the robo-arm. It would look cool and as far as the term "scout" goes, I'm not sure anyone fits the definition better than him.

I want Alt-Aaron too but surely he'd be a bruiser with that mace.
    LoneWanderer360
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,948

Certainly wearing socks only does wonders in combat!!!! The mosquito population would definitely benefit....

Made me think about:
    it's business time ; flight of the conchords

SCBMA