advice & opinions about weapon & armor traits ?

Hello NML community,
I'm planning on clearing out some of the items in my workshop, but before I do I'd like to try & find out which ones are worth keeping, I've always found you guys to be extremely helpful whenever I've needed help & advice, so hopefully you'll be kind enough to help again this time.
So my question is:- which weapon & armor traits do you think are the best & whyw? Also which ones do you think are the worst, I myself think you can never go wrong with the lucky trait.
Also I've noticed some of the traits are the same as the hero traits, so is there an added bonus if you double the traits up?
Thanks very much for your time @Scottie
SCBMA

Comments

• DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,488
    Depends toons, badges, weapons, play style.
  • AchillesVAchillesV Member Posts: 199
    edited February 28
    General rule you need your tank classes equipment suited to helping them take less damage, and your damage dealer classes armor suited to helping them do more damage or get more attacks.

Only need a couple of special purpose training gear for your scavenge squad, the rest is trash. Bullet Dodge is trash. Sniper Harness is almost trash (IMO).
    SCBMAPasteVov
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 426
    Ruthless on bruiser armor is a wasted slot.

I don't use wrestler ever.
    TCBRITO
  • VovVov Member Posts: 17
    edited February 28
    In my opinion, it is quite clear that the rarity of traits show which one should be kept and which should not be.

Bullet Dodge/Proof, Training Gear, Sniper Harness and Wrestler are so easy to find and you eventually find them unable to help you go far when missions get tough.

I like to use Assault, Warrior, and Scout so my favorite traits on them are:
    Assault
    • Weapon: Wide Spread, Piecing, Lethal. Accuracy and Silence are good, though.
    • Armor: Dodge, Ruthless, Iron Skin/ Health Boost.
    Warrior
    • Weapon: Wide Arc, Accuracy, Tactical, Lethal
    • Armor: same as Assault's
    Scout:
    • Weapon: Swift Strike and Threat Reduction are great especially when you can finish walkers in 1 hit, they make you attack more and less walkers on the next spawn. Then Accuracy, Lethal or maybe Luck is not a bad idea
    • Armor: Dodge, Ruthless and Iron Skin.
    You don´t usually find a legendary item and when you find it, rarely all of the traits are good, you just have to go with it if you don´t want to spend more real life resources. Keep fighting, eventually you will find a worth item to keep. Good luck and remember Aim for the Head XD!

KarajocaimnfictionTCBRITOGrady27AireekookrScottiePaste
  • VovVov Member Posts: 17
    @Johnbert I'm at 47. Been playing for 2 months for now. Yes, razor and hazard provide amazing results when facing more than 3 levels walkers I believe. However I find those traits that I mentioned are valuable throughout the game (which I usually stop when walkers are 2 or 3 levels than my survivors because of the body shot rating and I hate spending time in hospital).

However thank you for pointing that out.
  • NovellNovell Member Posts: 83
  • Marcus6253Marcus6253 Member Posts: 204
    Sniper harness, stun resist and hazard suit are important for outpost defense. If you keep the attacker from setting your people on fire, stunning them, or taking them out with two shots, you have a better chance of winning a defense. Otherwise, the sniper harness really isn't useful for regular play.
    MFJigsaw
  • SuperheroSuperhero Member Posts: 114
    edited February 28
    Solved.

• ScottieScottie Member Posts: 100
    @Drunken, @AchillesV, @SCBMA, @LoneWanderer360, @Vov, @Johnbert, @Novell, @Marcus6253, & @Superhero,
    I just wanted to thank all of you for your time & advice, you've all given me plenty to think about, alot of which I'm sure will be invaluable.
    I'm so glad I joined this forum as this community has been awesome even though we are supposed to be in direct competition with each other.
    P.S good luck to all of you in the upcoming guild wars. JSS. @Scottie
    SCBMAVovDeathwish19