Overwatch - shoot at freemen, not zombies!

When in overwatch, please could the heroes target freemen in favour of zombies? I have Abraham with the interrupter trait on his gun and every time he’s set up to protect my team (particularly against freemen), he turns around and shoots at a relatively harmless zombie, allowing the freeman to run forward and stun him. It makes the interrupter trait half as good as it should be.

Comments

• reekookrreekookr Member Posts: 205
    Could we also get ability to stun our selves?
    Refusing to support pay to win games.
    Strategy game where the best strategy is to buy shortcuts with real money
  • BeanieBeanie Member Posts: 2
    psychwolf said:

Agree but use 3 bruisers on that map. RGG in lead. It'll make life a lot easier.

Good idea - that worked!
    psychwolf
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 483
    I've had the same complaint about Punish targeting.
    In general, the character AI when acting on their own really does not take into account actual threats. It's more like, "SQUIRREL!": attack the first thing that twitches, instead of the thing that's going to wreck you.
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 536
    The problem with this is that technically walkers move before freemen, so if you are in overwatch you will attack the first enemy that moves into your range. They could switch the order, but I am not sure if that will be better in the long run.
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 483
    edited February 28
    True for Overwatch; not applicable to Punish (it's an "end of all enemies' turns" event).