What the hell with the rewards of this GW season?

Green gas? Zweihander? Road sign? Random legendary equipment? I really hope that it was kidding.
What I want is the big steel fork with golden destructive and Morgan's staff with lucky...
I beg NG to change them, please. :'(
psychwolfSlizeShadowWalkerladre5KyrusRiotZappaDanski_46anthony172Galexden4play

Comments

• FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,367
    Don’t forget you’ve also got the campaign rewards being released on Monday...
    Deathwish19
  • reekookrreekookr Member Posts: 205
    To me its great that all the pay 2 win guns are slowly being released for free
    Refusing to support pay to win games.
    Strategy game where the best strategy is to buy shortcuts with real money
    imnfictionSCBMAKarajocaJenng
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 343
    I suspect they used data on what people bought last time and increased the prices more on the things most people bought out. Reroll and reinforcement tokens were extremely cheap last time. Everything else looks more expensive too, but around 50% more, not 100%. I still think Reroll/Reinforcement tokens are good value compared to other prices in the guild shop, but not compared to last time.

Vane said this "Guild Shop items were renewed and prices adjusted to 4 wars duration and 25 attacks per person, as previously announced"

Sure @Firekid, but the campaign rewards are a different thing. If people for example love the campaign rewards and think the GW rewards are not worth it, people will spend less time and effort on GW in general, which is bad for GW. Top players will play it to win regardless of course.
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 552
    Get your hands on the Harpoon if you don't have one, but I agree the rest is kind of meh. I don't think it's so bad that it needs to be changed though.
    SCBMAJenng
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,676
  • GroznicGroznic Member Posts: 99
    edited February 28
    Oh boy, oh brother..I guess we will just not see eye to eye on this one NG. I'm in it for the long haul but I too, am scratching my head a little bit over the reroll, reimbursement and equipment prices.

To be fair I dont think the hero or class tokens are too expensive. Even frags and components are affordable imo. Weapons seem pricey but I'm not looking at those for myself. I have a few more upgrades before I can get serious about equipment. Gas is ~ meh, whatever.

The real prize is a smooth war season imo.
    Deathwish19
  • tjhookrtjhookr Member Posts: 66
    I don't agree. if you have a losing battle that means around 500 rp, so you get 1 gold component for playing 25 missions ... that is really weak
    you don't even get any after mission crates or anything, imagine if the distance had +6 maps and you would only get 1 gold component in the end ...
    Galex
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 343
    edited February 29
    You have the chance to get some unique or hard to earn rewards. Legendary components are neither.

Last war I got 150 reroll tokens. I would have to play the Distance many times to get that.

Not saying you're wrong though.
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 483
    > @tjhookr said:
    > I don't agree. if you have a losing battle that means around 500 rp, so you get 1 gold component for playing 25 missions ... that is really weak
    > you don't even get any after mission crates or anything, imagine if the distance had +6 maps and you would only get 1 gold component in the end ...

25 missions....for free. No used “gas”. Cool thing is, we don’t even have to play gw. Just like we don’t have to play distance mode. It’s a really cool game mode with essentially free rewards while interacting with guild mates. The whole thing is all fun. And free. It really is hard to complain.

My only complaint was the increase. Double is steep ...
    Deathwish19
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,826
    > @TWDaddiction said:
    >
    > My only complaint was the increase. Double is steep ...

It is I agree, but only because they were so generous at the onset.

When they acceded to our request for more attacks / more missions, they did not inflate / rescale the shop to limit rewards.

They probably should have, but they didn't.

I'm sure in their planning sessions they calculate roughly who can get what based on average play of Target groups.

Those sessions took into account 20 attacks per person.

They bumped it and we got more stuff than they estimated we would.

Now we're gonna have four weeks at war instead of two, still with 25 attacks each...

Bro... They will run out of stuff that we want. I'm not surprised to see the Zwiehander. Lol. Can't give away the farm AGAIN.

I AM super surprised to see the Harpoon Gun. That's way cool they are once again putting up one of the best weapons in the game for free.

I'll happily take another one.

Gimme gimme.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    JenngFirekidTJCartArtminius
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,406
    @ATLAS-Z i have to strongly disagree with you. It’s not stepping up, 25 missions is quite a bit to do twice a week while also doing distance twice. Sure we have the choice to do it, but if we don’t we hurt the guild and the team, additionally you have to heal a lot and you are not sure what team you are needing.

They not only massively increased the price they also reduced the “win” bonus to 1.5x

So they got you up the keester coming and going!

But for the F2P imagine some getting the tactical spear? Hmm once they realized how OG it is they will them need to buy the other... This GW isn’t for the players it’s for a cash grab by NG. Wish I didn’t have to play at all tbh, but they won’t allow those that need or want to play to play 3x
    Danski_46tjhookr