Alpha LT bug?

LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 382
I had an issue where Alpha was leading, both assaults made body shots, which should have allowed them a final chance to move. They were half-lit in white, indicating an action point for movement, but I could not move.

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,608
    Yeah I've noticed this before too

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,651
    @LoneWanderer360 @ATLAS-Z did any time during the game did you lose connection when this happened?
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 382
    @zbot No. It seems to work fine most of the time. Totally random when it doesn't work.
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 500
    This just happened to me too. I used one action point, then attacked so maybe that is where the bug is coming from? As you can see I have Sasha in the lead and Alpha charged up, so she clearly got bodyshots.

Honestly I would love to see the condition for her extra movement be changed to something else. You can't rely on it especially since her LT decreases the chance of Bodyshot so you often to have make moves assuming you won't get an extra movement.

Even better scrap the extra movement and increase her piercing and critical chance even more.

• paeaeaeschpaeaeaesch Member Posts: 6
    I had the same Issue, it seems to happen only if you used one action point before the attack. It is even displayed that you get an extra step but still can't move...
    It just happened again and I didn't use an action point before attacking this time. Once again you can see I charged up, so obviously I got bodyshots. I restarted the game to see if that would help, but nothing. I guess it just randomly decides not to work.
  • mimicamimica Member Posts: 353

Happened a lot of times during this challenge, doing half move before shoot and not doing it

@Vane @Fluxxx please check this thread and confirm what's happening with Alpha's leader trait, thank you.
    tabernac
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,354
    You move 1-action point and shoot = bug.

Straight move into shooting = no bug (you can move after).

Basically the game can't calculate 3x actions in one turn. Similar situation happened with Michonne, but NG fixed it.

NG should look deeper into this too.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    > @Troublemaker said:
    > You move 1-action point and shoot = bug.
    >
    > Straight move into shooting = no bug (you can move after).
    >
    > Basically the game can't calculate 3x actions in one turn. Similar situation happened with Michonne, but NG fixed it.

That is not the case. The second screenshot I posted was a single movement and attack. I also recall it happening sometimes when I didn't move at all, unfortunately I have no evidence for that scenario.
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,354
    > @ShadowWalker said:
    > > @Troublemaker said:
    > > You move 1-action point and shoot = bug.
    > >
    > > Straight move into shooting = no bug (you can move after).
    > >
    > > Basically the game can't calculate 3x actions in one turn. Similar situation happened with Michonne, but NG fixed it.
    >
    > That is not the case. The second screenshot I posted was a single movement and attack. I also recall it happening sometimes when I didn't move at all, unfortunately I have no evidence for that scenario.
    >
    >

So it's a terrible mess then... haha
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 714
    Thanks for bringing this up again - we'll look into this and hopefully get it fixed by next update :)
This discussion has been closed.