Comments

• euchideuchid Member Posts: 210
    Retaliate on a shooter must be bad.
  • dungeonmaster201dungeonmaster201 Member Posts: 110
    So I shoul d go with critical aim?
  • imnfictionimnfiction Member Posts: 206
    Retaliate is useless. Critical Aim is OK, however there are still better traits for a shooter. Either take critical aim or cancel to get back some tokens and reroll.
    My F2P challenge videos are here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAl_96Zig2NXqvGM_2Mf5Aw
    imnfiction#8607 on Discord.
    Paste
  • dungeonmaster201dungeonmaster201 Member Posts: 110
    Ok I’ll take the crit aim then, 👍
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 317
    edited February 29
    For a shooter you want Ruthless, Marksman, Lucky and Revenge. Tara being a hero only has four normal traits, so you should try o give her those. Critical aim is probably one of the best trait after those, so you made a reasonable choice. It's not important, but it at least helps you in some cases. It's better on hunters, since they hit multiple targets. Shooters often kill their targets, which makes critical aim redundant. When they don't however (against tough walkers and, humans) it is nice. Not all of these can be stunned though (tanks and goo walkers are stun resistant, and outpost defenders can be).
    In case any detail of this post is wrong, please tell SCBMA about it so he gets more material to slander me over. It's the only thing that brings him joy.
  • MrChrisMrChris Member Posts: 175
    I'm not sure if there's worse trait on shooter than retaliate.
    Husaria guild member.
    Line ID mrChris1990.
    Danski_46