Guild War Shop

romeoromeo Member Posts: 638
Reroll tokens seems double from the last time @Fluxxx . That’s too much

And “Sweihander” Nobody really used need to be swap to the Scout Pitchfork por favor
SpikedTWDaddiction_Lily_Slize3vilrineRealClareBDanski_46anthony172KyrusGrendelArnoldasevilden4playAndreaLoneWanderer360

Comments

• SpikedSpiked Member Posts: 132
    Agree 100%
    romeo3vilrine
  • SlizeSlize Member Posts: 30
    Oh yeah thats great idea, zweihander was never my fav weapon at all but swap idea for pitchfork? briliant.

romeoArnoldas
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 483
    Just thought of this since we’re all talking in our guild chat.

What if we did a huge community voting poll? Now I don’t expect all the high priced weapons to become available for free. But even if we had the overall top 2 winners become available for weapon and armor? Could be a cool community thing
    romeodanny_sulcaSlizeDeathwish19
  • Bigwil11Bigwil11 Member Posts: 15
    I'm also a little bit sad for the guild wars rewards😢😢 Come on the Zweihander?? 🤮 Feels like a joke. Soooo please pimp up the rewards a little bit. 🙏🙏🙏
    Slize
  • Waltz46n2Waltz46n2 Member Posts: 24
    Yes I like the addition of the harpoon gun but agree on the prices. A little too steep and the zweihander is just not very useful. Pitchfork or maybe the flare gun flaming crossbow etc would be more preferable!
    romeoTCBRITO
  • danny_sulcadanny_sulca Member Posts: 38
    I was waiting for the Spear, Morgan Staff, Pitchfork, Flare gun, etc., but wth with the Zweihänder? Come on NG, don't be such a scrooge.
    romeo
  • 3vilrine3vilrine Member Posts: 75
    True. Pimp up the rewards a little bit. o:)

Slizeromeo
  • SpikedSpiked Member Posts: 132
    Zweihander for the spear with silver tactical, gold razor and gold destructive!
    romeo
  • MrChrisMrChris Member Posts: 175
    Definetely, prices are too high. Armors for 1500? Who will buy that?
    Now if you have few unbalanced opponents you may even not have possibility to buy top price.
    Not because you will be too weak, but because of no luck.
    Husaria guild member.
    Line ID mrChris1990.
    romeo
  • BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 254
    Complete BS....C'mon NG. All the recent goodwill just went up in smoke.
    SlizeTCBRITOKyrusromeo
  • TorpmanJoeTorpmanJoe Member Posts: 1
    I have no use for the Zweihander, especially at that price. The pitchfork would be a great replacement.
    TCBRITOromeoRiotZappa
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 483
    The 10RP Gas is great, if only to mitigate wasted RPs at the end. Same with the 100RP tokens.

Scout armor is OK; I've got better. Good for certain missions, I suppose. Ditto Assault armor: tanky.

But everything else? Meh. Looks like I'll be buying all the Reinforcement Tokens. I've got about 15 weapons still to bump up. 😢
    Paste
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 533
    The boosts to Zweihander actually made it pretty decent, depending on the map of course. I would love to see it with better traits though.

Gold Razor
    Gold Charging or Destructive
    Silver Tactical, Destructive or Charging
    tabernacromeo
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 317
    I hope no one gets "Legendary gear crate" for 500 RP.
    In case any detail of this post is wrong, please tell SCBMA about it so he gets more material to slander me over. It's the only thing that brings him joy.
    romeoShadowWalkerRiotZappa
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 549
    edited February 29
    I will see how first two battles go and how many rewards I get at end of it. I usually do 600 plus in a war for guild points. Fingers crossed for the best. Some prices are pretty steep it seems. Harpon is sweet. After that I will go all gold frags and components
    romeo
  • euchideuchid Member Posts: 210
    Remove all Gas and replace it with phones. This makes zero sense.
    rogueDSromeo
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 549
    The gas is stupid. Might be nice to get more attacks?
    evilromeo
  • jazz586jazz586 Member Posts: 4
    What happened to my remaining points .they are gone now
    ShadowWalkerromeoTJCart
  • evilevil Member Posts: 1
    pitch fork or morgans staff , unlimited gas
    romeo
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,905
    I could get motivated for a Phased Plasma Rifle in the 40-Watt Range. :sunglasses:
    tabernacromeoSlizeShadowWalker
  • TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 412
    jazz586 said:

What happened to my remaining points .they are gone now

@jazz586 For a serious answer, all previous RP reset when the GW season ended. There was an announcement both in-game and on the forums. Unfortunately you won't be able to get them back. This guild war beta season has 4 wars in it as opposed to the previous one which had 2, hence the adjusted guild shop prices. Be sure you spend your RP this time before the season ends after the fourth war.
    ShadowWalkerPaste