Hands up in the air for Stelio!

Just a short shout-out for the craziest player around. Was fun to see him climb up the ladder steadily the last days and crush the huge german front in the end! :-) Incredible guy... I got 2123 stars this challenge and he doubled that easily, lol! But also big props to Team Germany and all you 3000+ players out there! Really unbelievable u guys... :)
Leader of MaggiesSweetAss
masmith93SCBMAPasteStalker20TRUFAtwdnmlvshield50SPC_TORRESTheCrabBurmeliinisStelioanthony172RiotZappaDeathwish19MFJigsawJenngromeoTHCross

Comments

• RickMSARickMSA Member Posts: 124
    edited March 2020
    Like @rogueDS I would also like to see some videos from the very endgame around 4000 stars. Anyone knows where to see some?
    rogueDSimnfictionDeathwish19psychwolf
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    @Stelio dont worry us Americans are documenting and studying advance film to prepare the next NW! We have our best drunks I mean Scientist on it!

Kuddos to Germany
    Stalker20RickMSAvshield50romeo
    edited March 2020
    @Stelio Cool, an answer from the legend himself! Didn’t expect to see you around here, man. :-) Already watched all of your French Squad videos, really awesome stuff. For me it is just unbelievable how you do that (almost every week). So much dedication and skills, biggest respect! Maybe you can do one or two videos next time you crush the 4000. Would be pretty soon I guess... :p Keep on the great work! Players like you keep this game alive and are an inspiration to mediocre guys like me...

Ah, one last question: could you post some screenshots of your favorite team you use on the very high levels? Would be very interesting to see what could be possible for me one fine day (in around 254 years)... :-)
    Stalker20Deathwish19MFJigsaw
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 684
    > @Danski_46 said:
    > @Stelio your best video is Knee Deep with Merle, Jerry and Ezekiel, absolute masterpiece 👌
    > Congrats on the monster score too 👍

Mind sharing that link @Danski_46 ? Too many videos under that channel.
  • AchillesVAchillesV Member Posts: 200
    @Steeboon click on the magnifying glass in youtube to search within the current channel
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 684
    No such function for me, is it only available on desktop YouTube?
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 738
    33,000 health on Eugene?!? For the love of god how? Please say that's with Rufus in lead...
    @Deadheads 35k on Glenn...
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 738
    Glenn is slightly more believable since he has the largest health bonus of any bruiser, but you're right, damn...
    Mine is 9* no where near 35k lol try 27.5k has to be Rufus lead, often times seeing pics of others hero’s is false. They become inflated for example I bet Jesus is lead on Daryl and Rick...
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,470
    @Stelio you are Pelé at this game. Also always good vibes and helpful. As a community member, I like that you are #1.
    RickMSAromeoxbamfx
    @Stelio Holy sh**! That’s a very decent team I would say... Thanks for this insight! Probably there are some other players around with similar or maybe even stronger fighters but you always rock the show if you want. And that is what I meant with skills and dedication. Reaching 4000 stars is definitely NOT possible just because of gold or spending lots of money as some guys here think. Carry on, Pelé! (Cheers to @Troublemaker) :smile:
    romeo
    @Stelio oh oh
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 1,138
    Drunken said:

Mine is 9* no where near 35k lol try 27.5k has to be Rufus lead, often times seeing pics of others hero’s is false. They become inflated for example I bet Jesus is lead on Daryl and Rick...

That pic is definitely with Rufus in lead. Even then you need some really serious badges, around 95% health boost from badges so it requires 26% badges with set boost, so in practise 2 legendary health badges 22% with a 6% bonus and one without bonus would be enough (28%+28%+22%)*1,2 = 93,6%.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    jimmorrison369