Beta + Tactical

Been thinking about how to play Beta and was wondering about something... if he has a weapon with tactical, could he kill a walker than run past others and not be attacked? If so, the dragon tongue might be perfect for him.

Comments

• BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,209
    I believe when Daryl prowls and hits a walker tactical is not given, I am sure this will be the same.
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

• TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 492
    edited March 2020
    > @Billbam said:
    > I believe when Daryl prowls and hits a walker tactical is not given, I am sure this will be the same.

Well you’d just have to attack first. I have rick with tactical spear, and if you attack first, he can still prowl while making his “tactical move”, so I’m sure it’ll be the same concept.

@Deadheads no one really knows yet since he hasn’t been released, but it makes sense that it would work that way
    ShadowWalker
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 1,089
    I mean the Dragon's Tongue is the perfect weapon for any warrior, which other weapon would you really use? :p
    Deathwish19
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 738

I mean the Dragon's Tongue is the perfect weapon for any warrior, which other weapon would you really use? :p

Well I prefer a SS weapon over the dragon tongue on Michonne for example
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    @ShadowWalker chainsaw for specific maps with prowl :)
    Superhero
    Basically 4 attacks with it=$$$
    Pic
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 1,089
    > @Deadheads said:
    > (Quote)
    > Well I prefer a SS weapon over the dragon tongue on Michonne for example

That's a fine choice for Michonne but I still believe the DT has more advantages. Personally I would only use a SS weapon if I was using two warriors, which doesn't happen often.

@Drunken how does the chainsaw work exactly? When it first came out I heard some negative reviews about it, but I have seen some interesting videos, was it ever buffed? Maybe if it's ever in the guild shop I'll try to grab it.
    @ShadowWalker it has razor and destructive, with lethal(wish was crit) but basically it’s two attacks. It does create a threat, but on maps like BBQ you can use with prowl basically creating 4 attacks.

It’s not the best weapon, but it’s def useful in certain situations, also great on distance taking out that nasty walker. The 2x attack is really useful.
    ShadowWalkerStalker20
  • AchillesVAchillesV Member Posts: 200
    For The Distance I charge a couple of warriors with a 3-charge point weapon like the Festive Roadsign just so they can use the chainsaw if I feel the need in the end missions. If you charge them using the Dragon's Tongue they don't have enough charge points.
    SuperheroWattlauefer