BUG reservations first day of war

My companions booked a week ago for this war, and today that starts they are all absent and therefore the battle is lost

Top 20 Global Guild - Now Recruiting
Please contact me on line, my ID: royksoppforever

JOIN US

AlessandraBurmeliinis

Comments

• RamboAlexRamboAlex Member Posts: 2
  • karlinokarlino Member Posts: 43

JOIN US

• BelgarathBelgarath Member Posts: 105
    Huh, that is weird... I am in the opposing guild, was wondering why a top guild like you guys had no activity yet...
    (never saw so many 4-5 pink hero's in boss fights)
  • TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 412
    I guess I don't understand the point of your post. I not sure how the CMs are supposed to track down your absent players.

Or are you asking for more guild leader control in managing the teams? If so, that is something that my guild leader has mentioned that they would like to see as well.
    edited March 2020
    I think he means they are not actually absent but signed in and ready to play, but they cannot because the game somehow thinks they are absent?
    If they were simply not there he would not consider it a bug probably?
  • TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 412
    Ahh I see, then that certainly is a serious bug. Probably should have posted it in the bugs section though. Also, they'll need to open up support tickets, but support wouldn't have fixed the issue to help them in time for the war anyhow. I wonder if they ever compensate in other ways in those situations?
  • karlinokarlino Member Posts: 43
    > @Belgarath said:
    > Huh, that is weird... I am in the opposing guild, was wondering why a top guild like you guys had no activity yet...
    > (never saw so many 4-5 pink hero's in boss fights)

what's your guild called? what score did you do?

JOIN US

We are Top Secret...
    We scored 5316 (after x1.5 victory multiplier)
    (You should be able to see our name in the GW screen where it shows your wins and losses so far...)