Cannot accept a new survivor

Hi! So I get a new survivor in the chapter missions and I only get an option to reject him or to click on "manage" that takes me to the chars screen. I have 3 empty slots there and still cannot do anything. What am I doing wrong? TY
Secer

Comments

• ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 483
    Weird. Maybe a class you haven't unlocked? That would be a major design flaw.
    Contact support!
  • MrX_uaMrX_ua Member Posts: 6
    edited February 23
    No, it's a class that I have - it's just a scout. BUT!! The problem did start today with me unlocking a new class -the Assault. It was the 1st time I could not accept a survivor. How do I contact support, besides posting here?

PS - just rolled a survivor on the radio - no problems there
    There's a control in the game. I've never used it, sorry!
    Settings gear icon, Help text link in lower right of Settings screen.
    Good luck!
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 335
    Take screenshots if it happens again. It should help narrow down the possible issues.
    edited February 23
    So here are several screenshots of another survivor that I cannot find how to accept

The mission itself,

All I can do is Reject or Manage. PS if I click Manage it takes me to survivors menu

And the slots.

• bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,108
    What does manage option do for you?
    bladgier said:

What does manage option do for you?

Takes me to survivors screen - the last screenshot
  • ResykzResykz Member Posts: 8
    edited February 23
    Having the same issue!

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/42488/received-a-new-survivor-but-won-t-accept

Edit:

I've had to just reject the new character just to be able to play the game, annoying cause then my free radio gave me a Level 4, 2 star Warrior which is pretty useless in comparison to the 2 I should have, but it shows it's not an issue of offering a survivor to a class you haven't unlocked yet.

I can confirm the 2 levels where I received the survivors now I can get to the game again. Chapter 5 American Postal, Stage 3 (Nightmare) and Chapter 6 Lakeside, Stage 6 (Hard). Both Level 9 Warrior class.
    MrX_ua
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,673
    Thanks for the report. Forwarded to NG.

It looks like the accept button is missing.
    Resykz
    Thanks! The games kind of unplayable until it’s fixed cause there’s no point in progressing knowing you can’t accept new survivors to improve your team.
  • VaneVane Community Manager Posts: 227
    Thanks for reporting it! We are working on fixing it at the moment (and some other issues together with it) and will deploy an update with fixes later this week.
    MrX_uaTCBRITOResykz
    Thanks for letting us know you’re on it!

I guess the survivors I had to reject are gone for good though?
    You'll randomly call for a better nerd, with Free daily calls. Get that radio tent upgraded and forget about some instant-reject uncommon! Especially at your level of play.
  • SecerSecer Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    Aynı sorun bende de var. 2 yada 3kez oldu. Arkadaşımda da aynı sorun var. Kabul et seçeneği yok.
    So what's up with this? Has te update been rolled out yet? Or a hotfix?
    On the iOS app store it says it was updated 3 days ago, but since most apps don't really keep an in-depth changelog, I'm not sure what bug fixes were included.
    Just tried - I have the accept button, consider it fixed. TY
    Just want to confirm the accept button is now there for me too!
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,673
    Yay, fixed!

Thread is closed.
This discussion has been closed.