Badge removal Event please!

having told my guild about outpost defenders not gaining badge bonus.. it seems many believed the Dev's years ago that they were working
< DEVS lied to us> ..It turns out all of us are using our best badges in our outposts and were anxious to resolve this issue forced apon us by lying developers. the last badge removal was January it is high time we are due one once more thank you ducky!!
SCBMA

Comments

• TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 412
    edited March 2020
    NG, you suck. I hate you!

Now give me something nice. *blink, blink, blink, blinkety, blink, blink, blink*

imnfictionSCBMAShadowWalker
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,708
    Last badge event was right before NW. 3 challenges ago. Also don’t think they ever said badges worked in OP, many cried and were upset but it’s been like that since badges came out
    ShadowWalkerATLAS-Z
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 489
    edited March 2020
    Yes I don’t ever remember them saying badges worked in outpost either. I’ve been around a good while and I’ve always been under the impression they didn’t work there. Do you have links where they said that? Or even hinted at it?

Regardless, why badge your best on outpost even if they did work? MAYBE if you’re sitting at 9999, for pride, but even then, why your “best” badges?

Also, we just had one recently. I know someone has the numbers but I’d say we’ve had several since January?

Badge removal events are always welcome! Just ask for one, but not sure calling the devs liars and demanding one because of it is the best way.
    SCBMAShadowWalkerimnfictionATLAS-Z
  • countduckulacountduckula Member Posts: 17
    true maybe asking nicely would be better. but having spent good money and felt a little let down when i found out.

i apologize we all like the game and were proud to be part of the community.

badge removal was a rare thing for me and i just spend the gold to do so. so i may have missed or not seen some removal events.

have bought the recent phone exp radio pack with 2000 gold but working it out the total removal would be way too high really hope for support would love to spend my gold on healing survivors during wars instead and with my birthday coming up a few gold crates for all my guildies!!

TWDaddiction