Guild Wars - What's happening

Comments

• MrChrisMrChris Member Posts: 175
    Steeboon said:

Are the maps the same for all battles and war? @Fluxxx

I'm not Fluxx, but no, they aren't.
    Every battle there are different kinds of zombies and probably shapes of maps.

Husaria guild member.
    Line ID mrChris1990.
    danny_sulca
  • danny_sulcadanny_sulca Member Posts: 38
    > @Fluxxx said:
    > Yes the timer is correct. After it expires the shop and rewards points will reset :)

Thanks, @Fluxxx 💪
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,821
    Uhhhhh guild wars makes the forum explode with shenanigans...

I think I'm just going to clear all notifications...

just assume that I disagree with everyone I've never heard of before and agree with a handful of people that I usually agree with.

:smiley:

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    DrhooScowleyromeo
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,212
    Yeah it's all random from what I've seen, I've compared sectors with other players and they have different maps to what I have. I've even had the same map twice in the past two battles but with different objectives and layout :neutral:
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 570
    Thanks @MrChris & @WellyLuga
  • chel_sdschel_sds Member Posts: 5
    What’s wrong with your math?
    Why we have different numbers in the personal and common statistic?
    How we can make any decisions without correct information about teams’ score?
  • Rick06Rick06 Member Posts: 8
    edited March 5

Wtf happened with the gw points? I have 3 different points, but the highest one is not correct either...
    ZetteNezo
  • dalmerdalmer Member Posts: 71
    > @ATLAS-Z said:
    > > @rchap said:
    > > Overall, the new GW is much improved. After the Beta, I hope that the Rewards Points are revamped. Harder missions should give greater Rewards points, just as they do for Victory Points.
    >
    > I agree. If it's scaled difficulty, then Sanctuary is just as hard for a level 20 player as it is for a level 74 player.
    >
    > Guild shop cash (RP) awards should reflect this too.

And you've got it with the last changes. Bravo, bravo. Now all the guilds will have to push offline for better prizes. :/
    @dalmer not sure I'm getting the context of your message?

I'm very very happy with this change.

I'm one who likes pushing missions 40+ during my guild war battles.

These are often very difficult and can easily result in a big fat FAIL.

Failure = Lost attack = Zero reward points

Which means I frequently get LESS shop points than other members of my guild that play it safe and do easier Missions.

So success should equal more reward points, yes?

That way players that are willing to try the harder missions aren't constantly being punished in the Shop.

I've heard people say that the Current setup promoted "Safe play" and I agree.

These new scaled changes to RP should even things out.

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    romeoBurmeliinisMFJigsaw
  • mimicamimica Member Posts: 360
    > @ATLAS-Z said:
    > @dalmer not sure I'm getting the context of your message?
    >
    > I'm very very happy with this change.
    >
    > I'm one who likes pushing missions 40+ during my guild war battles.
    >
    > These are often very difficult and can easily result in a big fat FAIL.
    >
    > Failure = Lost attack = Zero reward points
    >
    > Which means I frequently get LESS shop points than other members of my guild that play it safe and do easier Missions.
    >
    > So success should equal more reward points, yes?
    >
    > That way players that are willing to try the harder missions aren't constantly being punished in the Shop.
    >
    > I've heard people say that the Current setup promoted "Safe play" and I agree.
    >
    > These new scaled changes to RP should even things out.

I think what will change is the value of bonus for closing sectors (20 rp) not the value per mission (10 rp), so with every fail you'll keep getting 10 less rp than your guildmates that play the easier missions, actually you'll make them gain more rp because you'll close sectors with more value of rp as rewards
    glenlivesPigBenisreekookr
    Well that would suck I hope that's not the case

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,212
    From the in game news. Sector bonus only. I get your point but if RP was tied to mission difficulty you would find players avoiding the low level missions and raiders.

fretje
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 553
    That does really suck what the hell. That wont give much more at all. Should of made for rps after an attack is made and kept sector bonus the same. In my opinion or make both incremental would be awesome.
    ATLAS-ZromeoBurmeliinis
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 555
    Fully agree. In my last battle I was defeated on two missions, and in addition to that spent probably around 150-200 gold to heal my team. And the reward, 20 less RP:s than the other players in my guild. Sure, it's not a huge deal but it would be nice with a small increment in RP:s for the single missions as well.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
  • chel_sdschel_sds Member Posts: 5
    More than 1100 points in battle?! How does it possible?
    psychwolf
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 774
    Took a look at this. It appears that the player just has very low level survivors, but equipped with high level flat badges which allows them to play really high difficulty missions. Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we'll work on figuring something out for this by the next update :)
    TJCartmiori199373psychwolfCrocodileSPC_TORRESPaste
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 340
    I was trying to get reinforcement tokens to abuse that with my alt, but I guess now I won't :D
  • RessurrectionRessurrection Member Posts: 26
    Revisar ésto, por favor
  • arturdjarturdj Member Posts: 5
    I would like to share your comments on the current game and previous issues:
    - the number of swords is still too small, which spoils all the fun and does not encourage risk-taking in more difficult sectors
    - the level of difficulty is badly balanced (I am level 74 and I can't imagine anyone taking the risk of fighting in sectors E. These sectors are intended for 1% of players from top)
    - the value of some prizes in the guild shop is too high considering that the win multiplier has been lowered

Finally, one issue that remains unsolved:
    - when and how will red fuel tanks be compensated ?!
    Burmeliinisreekookr
  • maku11maku11 Member Posts: 58
    edited March 23
    Fluxxx said:

Took a look at this. It appears that the player just has very low level survivors, but equipped with high level flat badges which allows them to play really high difficulty missions. Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we'll work on figuring something out for this by the next update :)

@Fluxxx
    1100+ is unrealistic score.
    We have no chance to win when we confront with the guild.
    And It’s not fun to compete with them.
    Please figure something out by next 3rd GWs BETA.
  • KonganyKongany Member Posts: 7
    There are players who only have very low level chars (for example 18) but equipment that was leveled up to 30 through reinforcement tokens. that shouldn't be possible @Fluxxx .
    so they have very easy missions on the whole GW map in relation to the power of their chars. that would be the same if I could equip my chars (level 27) with equipment leveled up to 40.
    You have no chance to win against guilds with such players....really unfair battles

Zette
  • glenlivesglenlives Member Posts: 39
    Fluxxx said:
  • KonganyKongany Member Posts: 7
    glenlives said:

Fluxxx said:

Fluxxx only talked about badges, not equipment. Or maybe I just translated it wrong

• FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 774
    I did only mention badges, but we didn't forget about the equipment no worries! We've already discussed a couple of solutions which would mitigate the issue both with badges and equipment.
    PasteFirekidromeoignasCrocodile
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 553
    This is tricky because the player is doing nothing wrong. It does suck. Would need to pay them back for all that reinforcing they did no? It's a loop hole I get it though.
    romeo
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,948
    Fluxxx said:

So, for those people that took your advice are going to be punished now
    https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/383176/#Comment_383176

FirekidCrocodile
    Beta test reveals what beta test reveals...

That's the point, right?

glenlivesPaste
This discussion has been closed.