Cleared sectors show as not cleared

JLCJLC Member Posts: 33
edited March 2020 in Guild Wars Discussion
Three of my guild members just reported that they cleared sectors in 2B and others but then it showed as not cleared and they had to replay those missions. Replaying used up their attacks and no points gained.

Is this happening to anyone else?

@Fluxxx
dmspectre

Comments

• TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 412
    Supposedly completely closing out of the app and restarting it will refresh the map data from another post Fluxxx said, I believe. Not sure if this only applies to spectators or not, but I say either doing that or waiting an hour would be a good idea before immediately attempting to reclear a mission.
    dmspectre
  • MrChrisMrChris Member Posts: 181
    One of my teammates have done 2d but second wasn't able to start 3e because it wasn't available yet. Game restart fixed situation.
    Husaria guild member.
    Discord MrChris#3324

TJCart
  • Brubaker83Brubaker83 Member Posts: 5
    edited March 2020
    Yes me too and I doesn't get points. After reboot of the app no changes.
    MFJigsawdmspectre
  • MFJigsawMFJigsaw Member Posts: 153
    Also happening within my Guild. We lost a War yesterday on extremely close points...

This is really bad for morale.

@Fluxxx please help us all out bud

Screenshots are since 9AM this morning.

GUILD London Warriors

PLAYER Hrothgar

Any reasons or solutions more than welcome.
    Game over
    dmspectre
  • akos32akos32 Member Posts: 2
    same here, not even appears completed when done twice
    MFJigsawdmspectre
  • bandit2bandit2 Member Posts: 1
    Having the same trouble doing bonus 4 done 4 but only showing 1
    dmspectre
    @Fluxxx help us. The community needs help!

We aint got the lurgy.

Help us mane!

We going nuts

Game over
    dmspectreSCBMAmack22
    Same thing happens to my guild, Husaria.
    Teammates reports that from about 1 hour 2 missions are in progress despite they finished them long time ago.
    Husaria guild member.
    Discord MrChris#3324

dmspectre
  • dmspectredmspectre Member Posts: 19
    from Zombrex Rising. I just did 2 attacks twice each and none of them registered even though i get the rewards page. The rewards was not added to guild shop as well.
  • babyjesusbabyjesus Member Posts: 3
    Same thing happened to me. I started playing when the wars started. Did the first two on hard diff 32 should have got 40 pts. Didn’t get any. Did it again. 40 pts have not been added to my score or the 20 guild shop pts.
    dmspectre
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 1,083
    Hey guys, we're investigating this now, will keep you posted!
    We had a server spike around 10-11 EET, which likely caused this. I've heard some reports that the sectors/missions are catching up now and showing as completed - can some of you confirm this?
    Fluxxx said:

We had a server spike around 10-11 EET, which likely caused this. I've heard some reports that the sectors/missions are catching up now and showing as completed - can some of you confirm this?

Looks like now everything is ok, but my friends from Husaria guild reports that they didn't receive point which they should have, especially Sawik. Surely he has 72 points missing. While having 134 he should have 206.

Furthermore they doubled their moves at 1C.1, because one of them finished map, but second didn't have any information about this.

Husaria guild member.
    Discord MrChris#3324

my points did not 'catch up'. I had to redo those sectors and earn them again. it is working now but i wasted so many tries when the server bugged out just now.
    My pts have not caught up. Down 40
    edited March 2020
    i hope next games will offer us some guild war points as compensation, my guild is losing to the opponent by just a little. my guild leader is also asking for proof of this bug to justify my low scores, like what this ain't my fault :/
    Tell him to look at this forum and quit being a douche. I’m the leader in my guild but it only happened to me. 3:34 am central time is when it happened.
    imnfictionMFJigsaw
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,938
    edited March 2020
    @dmspectre sounds like you need a new guild!
    MFJigsawWellyLuga
    Well it happened to my Guild member Hrothgar. We won the war but would be nice to replace his lost VP.

I will ask him to submit a support ticket and hope for the best.

@dmspectre some people lose their minds over Guild Wars. There are friendlier Guilds mate..

Read the signs....

Game over
  • JLCJLC Member Posts: 33
    My guild member put in a ticket and NG compensated him with RP for the missions he replayed.
    Yes, this took a while to figure out. But if this happened to you, please submit a ticket. Unfortunately, we can't compensate VP as it is not a currency, but your whole team will get some RP once support verifies that this happened.
    Firekid
    edited March 2020
    Becareful, my guild reported that one of us is still in one mission, despite he finished it about 15mins ago.
    Server may have problems once again.

edit: it's ok now, but he was bugged for about 20 minutes
    Husaria guild member.
    Discord MrChris#3324

• tallinietallinie Member Posts: 393
    This issue has just reoccurred in our guild. NG again restarting servers in middle of battle?? @Fluxxx
    in my spectator view i can see missions completed but players in battle see them as not done. players who did these missions have points in their personal scores, however total guild score is not reflected ie those missions are excluded from total score.
    Screenshots added for @Fluxxx
    Ritz played those Nightmare missions which now appear as not completed (except on my spectator view) and not calculated in guild total score.
    Really need advice here how to continue.
    edited April 2020
    And now same thing in 2C (Hard we could complete without issues) Sergpolko cant attack human enemy "Kelvis". To me it appears none of missions is done.
    @Fluxxx
    This gw battle is all fucked up.
    Seems like all missions which now appear as not completed have been played by Ritz and i think also previously when we faced this same issue it was the same player. maybe he is connected to server which is having replication issues?
    Sent you a PM, let's dive into this there.