Score wrong - fight not counted

EstelEstel Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 4
Hello,
tonight we were 27 points behind our opponent and had one fight left so we went full risk and played 4D with 28 points there for a victory. That victory never appeared on our total score - the score just stayed the same. We should have at least 2813 instead 2785. Guild is Fuchsrudel and the Players Name who won is Peppy. Can’t upload a pic with my iPhone though as it seems?

Comments

• ChimpancéChimpancé Member Posts: 14
    Like this guild? I don't understand who can do this score without a week leader. Bug? Cheat? 814 Fluffy?
    ShadowWalker
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,014

Like this guild? I don't understand who can do this score without a week leader. Bug? Cheat? 814 Fluffy?

814 is a good score but nothing extra-ordinary if your badges/gear are strong and you have a team which clears the way for you to jump in on the 38+ maps only. Certainly doesn't look suspicious.
    ShadowWalker
  • ChimpancéChimpancé Member Posts: 14
    Without líder bonus? And he's not in the 100 top players. 🤔🤦‍♂️
    ShadowWalker
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,014
    The challenge and GW are two different game modes. A player with thousands of gold and enough time for repeats can get very far in the challenge. Those tactics don't work in GW so I've seen players who do well in the challenge do badly in GW and vise versa.
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 983
    edited March 2020
    It's definitely a super high score. It seems some players are exploiting the feature that GW difficulty is matched to your player level. So you could upgrade the council and everything to max levels, but keep your survivors at a low level. With upgrade tokens and Craftsman 2.0 flat badges you can create some insane heroes for their level.

I would say it's a lot of work (and money) for the benefit. It's not like the GW rewards are that great.

Worth noting is that 814 is also achievable by normal means, as WellyLuga points out.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,938
    The thing is wouldn’t they have had to plan to do this specifically for guild wars? so they’ve either started a new account and got to end game in a matter of weeks or they purposely did this for another reason before this format of guild wars was even announced?
  • SaulinkaSaulinka Member Posts: 4
    What's happening, player did all zombie missions, only enemies left in nightmare, but missing points and it shows missions not done, restarting doesn't help, also guild wars and chat lags for all players.
    dovey
  • BelgarathBelgarath Member Posts: 105
    edited April 2020
    Same here, me and 2 guild mates have all finished fights and have them not count as finished. My last one it still says i am doing the mission, even though i finished it (and my survivors are recovering in hospital)...
    Happens both with humans and regular missions!

Urgent fix needed!
    Saulinkadovey
  • Marco282Marco282 Member Posts: 16
    edited April 2020
    Same problem for me,
    First 2 Missions in Nightmare completed, two attacks gone...missions not counted.
    Please fix and either replenish the attacks or restart todays war.thx

Together we can make it!
    dovey
  • GalexGalex Member Posts: 37
    The Same in all Red Machines guilds, pls help,
    dovey
  • TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 412
    The "fix" is probably waiting until the server is able to catch up to the traffic load. If you can communicate to your guild through a 3rd party chat app, you might be able to avoid some duplicate mission completions with team mates. Won't likely be able to use the in-game chat very well as I've noticed quite a delay in that system as well.
  • GalexGalex Member Posts: 37
    What you described does not help, since the spot is closed, the attack is spent, but after you exit the mission, it is available again and does not appear as completed.
  • doveydovey Member Posts: 39
    TJCart said:

The "fix" is probably waiting until the server is able to catch up to the traffic load. If you can communicate to your guild through a 3rd party chat app, you might be able to avoid some duplicate mission completions with team mates. Won't likely be able to use the in-game chat very well as I've noticed quite a delay in that system as well.

It’s been 2 hrs now with no change. Surely the server should have caught up by now.
    psychwolf
    I think NG will have to do something to fix this, but we have to wait for someone to notice all the reports and take action...
  • MaximumSlayageMaximumSlayage Member Posts: 33
    I have gotten a response to the ticket I sent in regarding this issue, they told me it should be fixed but it wasn't. Waiting for the next reponse. For me it happened in the hard sector, and now I'm unsure whether I should just play it again or wait, but we can't continue because the other sectors are still locked now :-(
    We continued and it seems fixed for us... Does not mean it still cannot be bigged for you of course...
  • MaximumSlayageMaximumSlayage Member Posts: 33
    yeah, we'll just keep going I guess. We know exactly how many points we lost, since it was only the one fight, we better not lose by that margin lmfao. good luck everyone!
    Belgarath
  • FishNightProwlersFishNightProwlers Member Posts: 19
    I haven’t seen maps that appear undone after completion, but the points adding to my guilds total score takes a while every time I finish one.