GW Reward Points Tracker

As an Engineer I like to look at multiple possibilities when planning a strategy.

I have seen others ask about how many points are possible in each sector of the GW'S map. Some are confirmed and some are a total estimate for the higher levels. Just not strong enough yet. My first time sharing a Google sheet so take a look and let me know what you think. Also the Bonus counts may be off.

If you think know of mistakes, please comment and will update. Thanks!

Link to TWD GW Points Spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dPYk2JlQ_YxC8DXuCGinZTt23cbjbXhYH_KpDV-cXvU/edit?usp=sharing
GovernatorTJCart

Comments

• GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,015
    I love spreadsheets and I like the overall concept,.. I would probably add a feature of entering a player's survivor level and having it figure out the RSL for each mapset (i.e., 1-A, 2-B, 3-C, etc.). I wouldn't care too much about the total Reward Points. I'd use it to better communicate and tell my other guildies where to attack. Right now, it's tough to see the values on the screen and having a spreadsheet like that would help us be more efficient. But, this is a good start. :+1:
    DirtyB696
  • tustus Member Posts: 78
    I really like it too. Thanks for putting the time into it.
  • SpikedSpiked Member Posts: 147
    edited February 6
    Here are the higher level values I have, we haven't gotten to the 43-45 sector so RP's for 44 and 45 are assumed to be 3 points above previous level:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qZ6Or9a8iBXbJrlak9JcgotU1yF8arpO8gYXc1ugJSM/edit#gid=0

Mine was hastily put together if you see any errors let me know
    DirtyB696
  • MrChrisMrChris Member Posts: 175
    After previous war prepared something like this. Today I verified, if amount of points raise with higher level. Didn't want to share before it :)

Husaria guild member.
    Line ID mrChris1990.
    TJCartDirtyB696
  • DirtyB696DirtyB696 Member Posts: 29
    I haven’t been on in so long.

Love seeing the advancements you have made!!!

Cheers!
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 912
    Awesome stuff...just wondering if any data has been collected for levels less than max? I have 14 guilds in my family all with different levels and would love to share.
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & 6DR Transition Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

• TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 412
    Billbam said:

Awesome stuff...just wondering if any data has been collected for levels less than max? I have 14 guilds in my family all with different levels and would love to share.

@Billbam What do you mean? The map rewards are the same at all levels. Just the difficulty is scaled off of that players top survivors. So instead of tracking the difficulty as a definite number, just use relative numbers. e.g. Sector 1-A lvl 27 to 29 is +0 to +2; 5-A lvl 29 to 31 is +2 to +4

Those relative values will be the same for everyone. Or did I miss what question you were asking entirely?
    Got it thanks...love all the community work
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats

@TJCart OK just got to my desk so I can look at things...was driving earlier. So I understand how the difficulty scales. My real question is does the VP allocation stay the same regardless of the actual level. Are the points for closing say 5A 230 points regardless of difficulty?

• TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 412
    @Billbam Yes. I have an alt account at like lvl 10 and my main at max. They earn the same VP both individually and for the team if either clears sector 5A in your example.
    Perfect...thanks for the clarification~!